Camila's So Weird

Camila's Pov

"Ow!" I groaned while holding the back of my bed after I fell from my bed. I'm still sleepy but when my mind reminds me what happened last night, it's like I instantly drank 10 cups of coffee. I quickly sit up straight. What the hell did just happened last night?-or should I say, what exactly happened to me? I look over my shoulder and the bed next to mine is already empty with a messy blanket and pillow. Right, I remember now. Lauren's about to kiss me but I fainted. I fuckining motherless goat fainted when she's about to kiss me. In the lips. I'm such a Dinah 3.0 for ruining such magical moment like that.
Why, why, why?! I frustratedly asking myself while mentally slapping my whole being. And even though the kiss interrupted in such a very awkward and embarrassing way, somehow all of my doubts disappeared. Like a bubble vanish in the thin air. Her words are such a safe haven for me. It's like her words tucking me safely in her arms like a child, making me comfortable. Making me feel warm in this very cold thoughts I had inside of me. And most importantly, her words make me realize that maybe after all, loving someone like me is as easy as breathing and as safe and sound like a sleeping child.

As I'm about to stand up to make myself a breakfast, the door suddenly burst wide open, causing me to flinch at the sudden "creak" sound.

"Oh! You're awake now. Good morning, Camz." Lauren smiled as she walk towards the small couch at the corner near the door. My eyes nailed on her. Her hair is on pony tail, sweat kept dripping down from her forehead down to her neck and to her bare and bold arms. She's wearing a black and white Adidas sports bra and Miami heat basketball shorts. I completely ignore Lauren's greet and continue what I'm doing which is checking her out like a fool. Like how other girls pathetically and so desperate for her attention. My eyes go down to her stomach and god! I can feel myself slowly melting like a block of ice sitting under the intense sun. Her abs? It was so perfectly well-shaped and well-volumed. She had the kind of abs that can make your eyes pop out and your jaw drop all the way to the floor. Jesus! How can someone be so perfect inside and out? My eyes are about to go down but I quickly lift it up to avoid myself thinking something greeny. Until my eyes shift on her utterly soft pinkish lips. And my brain instantly takes me back to that night where we kissed at the Snow White play. We kissed for like 3 or 4 times already but that one, that specific night and that specific kiss is something more. It's beyond something real. Her lips felt like that last sun ray. Just before winter's day. It was the kind of warmth I know I will miss the most. And ever since that night, I've always been craving to taste her lips again. To let her kisses flown me away.

Lauren is still talking but none of her words are registering in my head right now. I'm just staring at her lips, melting it with my intense stare. And the longer I look, the more I feel this surging, wave crashing feelings rising through my blood, my veins, and in my whole body. It's echoing in my head and my heart is beating erratically. I want her lips to feel against mine. Her lips is like Jordans on Saturday, I can't wait to have it. I want it now, I want it later, I just...want it for myself. Only for myself.

"...you okay now? How are you feeling?" And her words finally sinked in my head. And again, I completely ignore it. I run up to Lauren and launch myself into her arms like I've never seen her for years. I've got my arms around her neck, my toes are tipped a little so I can reach her lips. And when I did, I kiss her. I kiss her without warning, without permission. Without even deciding to do it, but simply because I couldn't have done anything else. I kiss her like I mean it. Like her lips is the oxygen I needed so I can breathe. Like a water I needed to subside my thirst. I kiss her just like how much I badly needed every inch of her. I needed that breath that Lauren's holding. It belongs to me, and I want it back.

And I don't know if I'm doing this in a right way or if I'm doing it in a very awkward way. I don't even know how my body knows how. I guess it just comes naturally when you're kissing the person you love cause I'm sure as hell I've never touched either kissed anyone like this in my whole life. My heart is hammering so loud against my chest like a hummingbird wings and I'm so nervous. Lauren jerks back in surprise just like her reaction yesterday at the hallway. But then 3 seconds later, she's already kissing me back. She kisses me back like she means it too.