TFGIF (Thank Fucking God It's Friday)

Lauren's Pov

- Deadline for this plate is this coming tuesday.
- I'll give you all a take home quiz. Deadline is this coming monday.
- We're having an exam in HOA this coming Wednesday

"UGH!!!" I toss all the papers out of my desk frustratedly, causing every students in the library to look at me, "WHAT?!" I asked with a furrowed eyebrows before I slip my pencil at the back of my ear.

"Hmm," Chrissy put down the coffee in my desk as they both take a seat in front of me, "You looked stress, Laur. Are you still sleeping?"

"I am, 1 hour."

"Jesus! Seriously?!" Billie asked with her eyes widen while I nodd my head in response with my eyes fixed on my paper.

"Well, it wasn't really surprising though knowing that Lauren is taking both Engineering and Architecture at the same time."

"Hmm," Billie nodd her head, "so you think Camila will date you if you ever did that?"

"1+1?" I asked, shifting my eyes on them.

"2." Chrissy answered so I quickly write it on my paper before shifting my eyes on Billie.

"Shut up! I'm doing this because I don't want Camila to missed so much activities. Besides, I already told my dad to give Camila a special classes every Sunday so she can catch up."

"True love." Chrissy commented with a chuckle.

"Lauren, guess who's back?" Billie gave me a mischievous smirk.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hailee? Victoria?"

Billie took something from her pocket before she put it down in the table, pushing it towards my direction-Our Red Card.

"A3's back at it again!" Billie.

"Aaaaand because of that," Chrissy took my papers as well as my books and shoved it all inside my bag, "We're having a party!"

"Party???" I furrowed my eyebrows at the sound of that word. I don't know why but that word is like a poison in my mouth that I have to spit out.

"Yes, party. P-A-R-T-Y. You know, to welcome back our superiority here in Princeton. Besides, guess what?" Billie leaned closer to me, "It's TFGIF!"

My blood and cells that are peacefully sleeping for the past couple of hours and my mood that kept changing suddenly lights up, "Friday?! Thank fucking god I can sleep longer!"

"Why are you like this??" They both asked with a drop face.

"Why am I like this? Idiot, I'm tired!"

"I mean even though you're tired you still going out in the party with us." Billie pouted with a puppy eyes.

"I guess that's the perks of being under Camila." Chrissy chuckled, making Billie crack a laugh.

"I'm not a bottom!" I snatch the red bandana from Chrissy's hand and put it on my head, "Fine! Since it's fucking friday today, I'll go. But that's because I'm not a bottom!"

"Yeah, sure." They both gave me a teasingly smile before walking away.

These bastard! I'm not a fucking bottom and I know I'm not! I grab my stuff and followed them outside. As soon as I push the door of the library, a flash news from CNN caught my attention.

Clara Morgado Jauregui, a mother of Ross Morgado, finally pled guilty after the incident happened 2 months ago which involves two students from Princeton University, Lauren Jauregui, daughter of billionaire businessman, Mike Jauregui and Camila Cabello, daughter of Alejandro Cabello who unfortunately died...