Epilogue: She's Dating Camila Cabello

Lauren's POV

I am no longer the girl who sings Can I be him at night in my room. I am no longer the girl who keeps dreaming to have the girl I love all for myself. I am no longer the girl who compares herself to others. No, I am no longer that girl.

Now I'm just a girl who can't stop singing love songs. A girl who's completely and perfectly incandescently happy, because I finally found the one my soul loves. And if life is a movie just like what Daniel Caesar's song is saying, she's the best part.

"Baby, hurry up!" Camila called out from miles away, waving her hand in the mid air. She's standing near the edge of the cliff while holding a floaties.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I quickly grab my sunscreen and put a small amount on my palm and put it all over my arms and legs before I run towards her direction.

I saw her eyes scan my whole body. I didn't say anything and just watch my girlfriend- girlfriend. This beautiful brown eyed angel is now my girlfriend. My freaking girlfriend! Everything feels like a dream. For 3 months that we've been together I'm still not used to waking up and call the girl of my dreams my girlfriend. I... I just can't believe it all. She's too good to be true.

"Baby, can you turn around, please? There's a dirt in your back."

Butt. Camila is obsessed with butt. I always caught her staring straight in my ass all the time. And now that I'm wearing my black bikini I know she wants to see my ass so who am I to decline her request to see the blessing that I have, right?

And so I turn around with a smirk on my lips. "You can touch it if you want. It won't bite."

I heard Camila chuckle before she gave my butt a spank and a squeeze, "God, I love your butt so much."

"Don't state the obvious, babe." I smirk and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Baby, are you ready to do this? This is as easy as abc, trust me."

And I assumed Camila's talking about the cliff diving that we're about to do. ALSO, I don't think jumping from a high cliff going down straight into the depths of cold water is as easy as abc.

I shrug my shoulders before I walk closer to the edge to take a look. The height of the cliff is if I'm not mistaken around 56 ft. And my ass that has fear of heights is freaking out right now.

"Are you afraid of heights?" Camila asked, eyes fix on me.

"I'm afraid of falling."

"We don't have to-"

"No, I'm talking about falling to you- Oops, I forgot! I already did." I wink at Camila, "And you also- CAMILAAAAA!!!!" I haven't gotten the chance to finish my teasing sentence when Camila suddenly push me off the cliff out of fucking nowhere, without any warning. And as I scream her name I can hear my own voice, a loud one. And and as I descend in a faster pace my voice sounds like it's coming from thousand miles away.

And before I even know it, my body submerge into the cold depths of water. A clear blue ocean on top but when you dive in, it's dark. All dark, which indicates that I'm floating on this deep deep cold part of the ocean.

I brush up my wet hair that covered my whole face. I look up at the cliff side and Camila is laughing her ass out.

"Very funny!" I yelled at her.

"I'm coming down!" She yelled back.

"You better be!"

Good luck, baby.

And it's not a supportive kinda good luck. It is a sarcastic one knowing the deep part of the ocean is waiting for her. Camila made the jump. Knees over her chest while hugging it. Fortunately for her, she left her floaties on top.