GF Break Out/ GF Make up

Lauren's Pov

"How are you and Camila?" Chrissy asked. She's having a shower in the stall next to mine.

"We're still not okay." I simply replied while applying the shampoo in my head.

"Still? It's been 24 hours."

"So?" I breathed out loud through my nose, "Why do I need to always, I mean always, apologize to her first? I'm upset too!"

"Laur, it's not about who apologize first. It's about making the relationship work. You were with Victoria yesterday and we perfectly understand why. But Camila? She isn't. To her, Victoria is your ex who can control you like a puppet. Her 'Yeah' perfectly screams 'I'm so disappointed in you'."

"Well, guess what? I am too! I saw her last night with Austin. They were so sweet! They were giggling and they even do a fucking forehead bump or whatever the fuck that is."

"They were friends."

"So does Victoria and I! I trust her but she can't even trust me." I open the shower and let the cold water to flow down to my body, "If she don't want to talk to me then I don't want to talk to her too!" I breathed out loud again in my nose.

After rinsing my body, I pulled out my towel from the rack and wrapped it around my body before I exit the shower stall.

"You're such a kid, Jauregui."

I scoff, "I don't need your nonsense opinion!"

I walk over to my duffel bag and unzip it. I pulled out my plain grey t-shirt and my sweatpants and wear it off.

"All I'm saying is, don't make this issue a big deal."

I grab my varsity jacket and put it on before I snap out to Chrissy, "Who's side are you really on, Chrissy?! I'm tired of always saying sorry first!" Then I took my bag and swing it over my shoulder before I storm off the locker room and walk over to my classroom.

While walking, I pulled out my phone to check my Instagram-No, I mean to check my Twitter. Or Facebook. No, I think-God! Who am I kidding? Ofcourse, I'm checking my notification bar in hopes to see Camila's name. But none.

If Camila don't want to talk to me then fine by me!

I swing the door open and settle in my seat. I place my phone on my desk, spinning it around using the tip of my finger.

Please please please please ring already.

I've been staring at my phone for a long time that I didn't notice the room is already filled with lousy students.

"Laur," Billie put her hand over my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "go on. Text her already."

"I'm upset so why would I do that?"

During class, I hardly paying attention. My hand is under my desk while holding my phone. I kept pressing the home button to check my notification bar.

No notifications.

"Great." I puff an air through my mouth, "She's probably enjoying Austin's company that she totally forgot about me."

I shift my eyes in front, trying to understand what my professor is saying in front but I can't really focus especially my mind and my heart is at war whether or not I should text Camila first.

My stupid heart: Camila is upset yesterday. Chrissy already said it, she's disappointed so Lauren better say sorry first.

My smart ass brain: But Lauren is upset too! She was jealous as much as Camila is. Why does she needs to say sorry first? All the fucking time?!