It's Too Early in the Morning, Jauregui

Lauren's Pov

Camila's sitting at her desk, working on some plate that she needs to pass tomorrow for her HOA. I'm at the couch, taking a sip of my coffee while staring at Camila lovingly. Why does this woman so perfect? I mean, how? She's wearing an eyeglass, her hair is on ponytail but still messy, she's wearing an oversize shirt that looks like she doesn't wear any shorts at all but she's still look so beautiful. And without knowing it, I found myself smiling. So this is the feeling of being In love so much with your best friend, huh?

Camila turns on the lamp so I know she's super focus right now as if her whole life depends on that plate, "You might as well call me that lamp."

Still doing what she's doing, Camila replied, "Why?"

"Because you turn me on." I said with a flirty smile, making Camila shook her head.

"It's too early in the morning, Jauregui."

"I know." I stand up from my seat and walk over to the kitchen to get a spare chair, "I'm just making a conversation, you know?" I place it beside Camila so I can seat next to her. While she's busy doing her plate, I'm busy looking at her. I rest my elbow against her drafting table with my cheek resting against my chuckles, "Camz?"

"Hmm?" Camila hummed without meeting my gaze.

"You're so beautiful." I tuck a few strand of her hair behind her ear, "And so gorgeous and so sexy."

"I know, thanks for reminding me anyway." There's a smug smirk plastered on her face so I know I'm slowly filling herself.

"Do you wanna know what I feel everytime I'm looking at you?"

Still not meeting my gaze, Camila simply says, "Sure."

"My heart beats so fast. Like, it races inside my chest. And whenever I look at you, I forget everything I was going to say and my brain goes all this stupid."

"Keep it up."

I chuckled at her keep it up. It's like her new coin term for stop disturbing me, "Wanna know what I see everytime I look in your eyes?"

"Go ahead."

"I see a new forever and my tomorrow."

"Great."

I laugh mentally at how strong this sole focus of Camila Cabello that I can't seem to break. "So, did it hurt?"

"Huh? I don't recall myself getting hurt."

With a grin, I say, "Did it hurt when you fell for me?"

Camila suddenly got choked, making me flinch from my seat. I quickly pat her back while looking at her worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"I'm...I-I'm okay. Are you sure you were asleep last night?"

I nodd my head, "I'm sure. Just like how sure I am to you."

"Stop."

"What? I'm not even doing anything."

Camila playfully rolled her eyes on me before shushing my hand away, "You know what you're doing. And you also know it's not helping me at all."

"It's not helping you at all? Oh wait, you're distracted because of me? Is Camila Cabello gets so easily distracted because of me?? That's like new." I chuckled, "So, how?"

"What do you mean how? I'm not distracted because of you!"

"Oh, oh,"I stand up from my seat with a smug grin while pointing at Camila's nose. She's blushing, "Why are you so defensive, huh? It means it's true."