I'm Not Lauv but I Like Me Better When I'm With You

Camila's Pov

"Sofi, are you ready?" I took all the necessary stuff that we needed for today's field trip of my little sister.

Since no one will accompany her, I have no choice but to skip today's classes to be with my sister which I think is so highly in favor to me so I can have a space away from the trouble. And when I say trouble, it means Ross and Lauren.

"I'm all set, Kaki!" Sofi exitedly marched towards my direction. I lift the curtain a little and the tour bus is already parked outside our house.

"Let's go." I open the door and let Sofi walk first. I close the door and make sure that it's lock before we head over to the bus.

"Sofi, you sure we didn't left anything?" I asked while checking the luggage that I'm holding. My sister turn around to face me with a mischievous smile.

"I think we left something, Kaki." Sofi pointed something over my shoulder so I turn around, only to find a green eyed girl smiling at me. She's wearing a pink over size sweater, a beach shorts and adidas adilette slides with a socks on. Though she looked like a moron, I can't deny that she's irresistibly hot-what am I even thinking?! Shut up, Camila!

"Camilaaaaaa!!!" Lauren run towards my direction. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, making me let go all the luggages I'm holding just to support her weight. But even so, I still lose my balance and fall straight on the cold ground at how heavy this green eyed girl is.

"Aww!" I groaned in pain with my eyes close. I heard Lauren chuckle and I can feel her warm breath touches my skin. I open my eyes and Lauren is giving me her wide smile, making her eyes squint.

"I'm sorry, I over excited." Lauren quickly stand up and help me get back to my feet as well, "I just miss seeing your beautiful face."

"What are you doing here? You should suppose to be in your class, right?"

"Yeah but Sofi texted me to tag along since this field trip suppose to be with parents."

Wait, Sofi texted her?! Okay, now that explain why the hell Sofi is always with her phone 24/7. I thought she's just playing some games but turns out I'm wrong and she's just simply texting Lauren.

"And siblings. So yeah, you're not counted."

"You forgot, they considered Acting parents."

"Acting parents?" I asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, acting parents. You, me, and Sofia. You'll be the mom and I'll be the mommy and Sofi is our little offspring. I've realized that I should give you a representation of how good we are if we ever had a kid. Which ofcourse will only happen if you choose ME than Ross."

I scoff, "I'm choosing no one."

"Even me?" Lauren pointed at herself with a curious look.

"Even you."

"It's like you're saying you don't want to have a beautiful family and a beautiful kids."

I chuckled, "A beautiful family and kids? With you?" I crack a small laugh, "Nice joke."

"I'm serious! I have a good genes, see?" Lauren pointed at her face, "Besides, I won't get tired taking care of you."