The CAND 4 vs. the Ameties 4 (choose your fighter)

Lauren's Pov

Lauren's Pov

After a few hours of literally doing nothing, I decided to head back home instead and host another lit party than staying in this boring University. While walking at the corridor, my eyes are roaming around hoping to find those two idiots who completely failed their one job. ONE job. Two dudes lost against one girl?! Come on!

"Lauren!" Chrissy's voice suddenly echoed around but I didn't mind her and just continue to walk. I kept my eyes searching at every corners since those rats are probably avoiding me, "Lauren, wait!" I felt a pair of hands against my arms that made me stop from walking, "Where the hell are you going? School hours, remember?"

"So? I'm going home. Besides, I go to school just to play football. Do you know what does it feel? It's getting old and boring!"

"Boring? Here," Chrissy slam the list of courses in Princeton against my chest, "Choose one so you won't get bored."

"Really?"

"Among the four of us, you're the only one who go here without any course. You're not studying anything, Lauren! We're College students now not elementary and high school students, remember that!"

"So what Chrissy? Going to College or not I'm still rich so I don't need these." I hand over the list to Chrissy before I turn my back on her and started to walk away.

"Are you saying you don't have any plans for yourself?" I turn around again to face her as I lift both of my shoulders, motioning her that I don't know what plans should I make for myself.

"Wow." She scoff in disbelief, "How about this? What do you want when you grow up, kid?"

"I'm not a kid anymore, Chrissy!"

"Okay then, TODDLER." Chrissy replied, putting a hard tone on her wonderful endearment to me, a Toddler.

"I...want Victoria back."

"A job, I mean, my goodness!"

"Job?" I crack a small laugh, "I don't have a dream job." I shift my eyes over Chrissy's shoulder and there I saw these two rats who's eyes suddenly widen once they saw me. They attempt to run away but then they quickly stop from doing so when they heard the snap of my fingers.

"Engineer Constanza, you know I don't have any interest in these, right? All I care about is the party and girls. Period. Now, I'll excuse myself for a bit." I smiled warmly at Chrissy before I tap her shoulder and walk over to where these two idiots are.

"Are you two avoiding me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow while they're both looking down. They shook their heads as their response, "Then perhaps you two are hiding from me, am I right?"