I'm Getting Back What is Mine

Lauren's Pov

After all the players from the visitor called and already lined up at the field, I crashed the empty bottle of water in my hand. Right now, we were having our pre-game for the upcoming game next week before Christmas break. We're up against the Clemson Tigers and the game will be held in their hometown at Virginia.

"And now, Princeton Warriors Football Team led by Coach Spencer Hayes." We all stand up from the bleachers as our coach made his entrance at the side of the field. "Left tackle: Marco Rivera, 67. Left guard: Jayden Green, 97. Center: Cassian Thompson, 52. Right guard: Kade Ramirez, 93. Right tackle: Jacob Carter, 62. Wide receiver 1: Lucia Garcia, 81. Wide receiver 2: Eden Wright, 85. Running back 1: Danna Jackson, 23. Quarter back: Lauren Jauregui, 11. Running back 2: Chrissy Constanza, 22."

I run towards my position right next to Chrissy as I put on my helmet. I breathed in and out to calm my nerves. As soon as the whistled echoed, Cassian hike the ball that I immediately catch using my bare hands. Everyone is guarding the other. I look around to where I can pass the ball. At a few meters away, I can see Chrissy waving her hand so before I could get tackle, I throw it in the air with all of my might before I hurriedly run towards the other end to support Chrissy in case she gets tackle in the mid way.

We were both running as fast as we can and everyone's running after us that makes me laugh inside my helmet. My favorite part in this game is when I get to jump over someone. I feel like I've been living my childhood dream-to be a wrestler flying high across the ring and then....boom!

"Lauren!" Chrissy throw the ball towards me before she got tackled. I hug the ball tight before I run as fast as I can. And before I even know it, we scored the first touchdown.

"Hell yeah!" My team roared as we get back to our position. For the last 45 minutes, we were running back and forth. Chasing and tackling and get tackled over. I get tackled lots of times and what's worse and weird at the same time is when my teammates have the ball, only one or two players from the visitor's team are tackling them. But when I have the ball, almost everyone of them are jumping over me and I can't really comprehend whether they're mad at me or they love me or what?

After the game, I was so exhausted and breathless and thirsty and sweaty and my whole body is sore.

"Lauren," It was Victoria running towards my direction in cheer uniform. I took off my helmet and greeted her with a smile.

"Hi, what's up?"

"I already worked it out. Wanna see?"

And the idea that we're both planning suddenly clicked in my head. Excitedly, I say, "Sure, sure!"

"Ladies!" Victoria clap her hands loudly. At the top of the empty bleachers, the girls wearing in cheer uniform walks in while harmoniously humming the song I Will Be Here For You by Michael W. Smith. I personally chose this song as the background entrance. At the top right side near the scoreboard is where a huge tv screen can be seen and it's currently flashing me and Camila's pictures. When they finish humming the song, all of them turn around.

"Here's the small theatre box." Victoria put it in the center. It wasn't that small and it wasn't that big either. It's medium size enough for me to fit inside.

"Don't forget Ralph the puppet. Yarn! Yarn!" I knitted my eyebrows while looking at Chrissy who's currently playing with the puppet.

"What the fuck is that sound?" I giggled. The puppet looks like me, green eyes with a mohawk hairstyle. I don't even know why the hair looks like that but whatever. It's still cute anyway.

"I don't know." Chrissy giggled, "I just invented it. So it is final? I'll be the one who will manipulate this?"

"Sure," I said before turning my attention to Victoria who's currently wearing a huge smile on her lips.