Damn! Super Mila in the House!

Camila's Pov

Lauren is sitting on the floor, back against the wall while I'm laying next to her with my head on her lap. We were talking about everything and sweet nothings for an hour while laughing with us looking super messy. Our shirt is full of flour and chocolate syrup, Lauren's left cheek and hair also have flour while I have one on both of my cheeks and chin. I tried to experiment by baking cookies so when I go home and bake some for Sofi, it'll be perfect. But this green eyed brunette right here keeps distracting me by staring at me until my experiment session turns into flour throwing fight.

Christmas can already feel in our dorm. Our windows are filled with white Christmas lights. We also built our 4 feet Christmas tree. It was small though and not big enough like both of us have back home but it's still pretty though. We filled it with Christmas lights that comes from different light colors. I also hang some small Christmas gift decoration around the tree, a small Santa Claus figure, and Unicorn. At the very top of our Christmas tree, we put a huge banana figure instead of a giant star. Under the tree, we stuff it with fake Christmas gifts and two real gifts from the both of us.

Lauren softly caressing the back of my hand using her thumb. She traces tiny circles on the lines of my palm, looking all so serious.

I quirk my eyebrows, bitting the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from laughing. Lauren told me that her super power is to read someone's palm so I don't want to cause any distraction to her by laughing. I'm just looking at her while smiling as my eyes staring at her pretty intensely as if I'm memorizing every inches and features of her. And then Lauren smile. God! How I love that smile. It's like a sunset, one look at her and my walls go down.

"Can you really read palms?" I ask.

"Yeah, I told you this is my super power."

"Alright, what's my future then?"

And I swear, Lauren's eyes light up like a thousand fireflies, and smile crosses her lips once again. This time, even more wider.

"You marrying me." Lauren lift up her eyes to meet mine while I casually avoided it, trying to play it cool even though I'm mentally screaming and going all crazy.

The green eyed girl furrowed her eyebrows, eyes still on me. "This is not the reaction I'm expecting to see."

"What? Do you expect me to blush?"

"More than. More like melting inside."

I chuckled, sitting up straight. She had me there but I won't tell her that. For the past 3 days, we've been flirting with each other not because we were so sweet kind of couple but because we're having a competition of who will take the crown for being the dominant one. The top. And ofcourse, I know Lauren will bow down to me because I may look so innocent but my mind has already been to some places.

With a mischievous grin, I say, "You wish."

I'm about to get back on my feet to get some cookies because I can feel my stomach growling a little louder, and not giving a shit about it won't work knowing how my stomach works. When I'm on my feet, Lauren suddenly grab my hand and pulled me down harshly causing me to lose my balance and landed straight to her lap.

"Aren't you really going to back down?"

"Why don't you just accept that you're the bottom one? It's not like I will brag it around the town."