Rihanna Wouldn't Treat Me Like This

Camila's POV

My grandma says that there are two kinds of girls in this world. The one who breaks hearts and the one who gets her heart broken. And looking back at my grandma's younger years, I can easily tell she's a heart breaker.

I'm sitting on my bed, Indian seat with my favorite banana pillow resting against my lap. My grandma is sitting right beside me with Sofi on her lap as we watch the Mexican telenovela Rosalinda. Our 2 weeks Christmas break officially started and it's more than 2 weeks as well since Lauren and I go on our separate ways. Days before I fly back to Miami, I tried to talk to Lauren but I can't find her anywhere. According to Roger, Lauren's always busy in her football practice and then go home around midnight. And since their family will celebrate this year's Christmas with us, I'm looking forward to talk to her today and fix what needed to be fixed.

"I am the kind of girl who gets her heart broken. But you, my Camilita, is the kind of girl who breaks hearts." I raise both of my eyebrows while looking at my grandma. If I were going to classify myself between the two, I'd probably fall into the category of girl who gets her heart broken. I mean, that's what I am. I am soft and when I love, I give my everything. I risk it all. But I don't want to break somebody's heart as well as being heart broken again.

"Really?" I asked with disbelief and my grandma nod her head as her response, "I mean, look at me grandma. This face," I pointed at my face, "is a heart breaker for you?"

"Look at me, Camilita. This face looks like a heart breaker but in reality, it's the opposite. It wasn't about the looks."

"But-"

I didn't finish what I'm saying when my little sister suddenly butt in, "Kaki's really a heart breaker."

"Excuse you?" I push her off, making her fall straight to the floor. "I am not."

Sofia quickly get back on her feet as she fired back, "Yes, you are!"

"How can you say so?"

"Because! I knew about the break up happened between you and Lolo."

My eyes widen as I can feel my grandma's eyes landed on me. How did Sofi know about it? Ever since I came home, I never told them about it. And neither any of my friends talk to my sister.

"How- how did you know about it?"

"Lolo told me. We've been exchanging text messages ever since Ross came."

Oh. "Up until now?"

"Up until now. Today is her football game in Virginia."

Right, they really are text mate. Even Sofia knew about Lauren's schedule.

"And she also told me that she's seeing this new cheer girl from your school. She sent me a picture. She's beautiful. Your lost, Kaki." Sofia added. And suddenly, my world suddenly stop spinning. She's kidding, right? My little sister is just messing me around.

I chuckled nervously. But what if it's true? A girl like Lauren is good at moving on so quickly. "Y-you're just kidding. Don't dick me around, Sofia." I said with my voice crack in the word "dick".

"I don't dick you around, Kaki. Here, see it for yourself." Sofia threw her phone on me. I quickly pick it up and it's her and Lauren's conversation from yesterday.

Little Chicken Nugget Cabello: Wait, you told me you and Kaki broke up. Does that mean I'm not going to see you again?

Lauren Jauregui: Ofcourse not. I'll still pay you a visit and then we'll have a date to wherever you want.