From Badass to Nerd

Lauren's Pov

Lauren's Pov

[Man speaking distinctly on the radio]: "Girls are you unpredictable, don't you think?"

I flicked the cover of my soda, tossing it outside of my car window while waiting for the stop light to turn green, "They are." I scoff while shaking my head slightly, "I mean WE are, obviously cause I'm a fucking girl too. But to be more specific, SHE IS!"

"One day, she was so sweet towards you and then the next day, she act as if she don't know you at all. Girls are so frustrating sometimes."

"Or rather yelled at you from the bottom of her lungs, making you feel how much they hated every strand and inch of your being. Yeah, so frustrating!" I shift my right foot from break to gas as soon as the stop light turned green.

Since I felt this sting feeling inside my chest the whole afternoon-or should I say, after Camila yelled at me which I don't know why it made me sad the whole day, I decided to have some fun to get rid of this annoying feelings I've felt for the first time since forever. Honestly, I don't even understand what I feel. Like, what the hell Lauren? Cheer up! This is definitely not the first time someone yelled at you. My step-mom yelled at me almost everyday of my life, my big sister Tay who yelled and punch me at the same time, Victoria when we're arguing back then, and there's Camila who did the same thing to me but...but why? Why am I feeling this kind of heavy feelings in my chest? Everytime I remember every words she said to me, it...it hurts. Her words cut deeper like a knife.

The Bouncer dude open my car door as soon as I parked my car at the VIP spot, "I hope you enjoy tonight's show, Ms. Lauren."

"Thanks, Jerry." I smiled timidly as I go to the second entrance at the back since a lot of people are staying at the main entrance of the club.

Like the usual, the light was dim and the music was on fire. Also, not to mention that there's so many hot strippers are dancing from side to side. Whether they're having a customer or not, I can surely tell that all of their eyes are on me.

"Prepare the VIP lounge!" I heard Brenda shouted as she approach me, one of Billie's most hottest and the best bartender around PBC, "Master Lauren, same girl as usual?"

I leaned at the bar counter to grab my favorite drink, Spirytus (One of the strongest liquors out there) before I take a seat at my usual spot.

"Actually, do you have brown eyed girl?"

"Brown eyed girl?" She asked with small smirk written on her lips. Whatever the reason why she's giving me that smirk, I don't wanna know.

"Yeah. And a girl that has a mid length hair and around 5'2." I pour my glass a drink and take my first shot, "Also Brenda, I want a girl who's unpredictable, strong. and-"