It's a Forever Kind of Thing

Camila's Pov

Normani and Dinah are busy cuddling with each other while watching some Netflix, Austin is busy talking with his lowkey girlfriend Jessica, and here I am thinking about Lauren. It's already lunch time and I haven't seen her ever since this morning up until now. No text either. Which I think is also fine so I can start up doing my scrapbooking.

I'm hoping I could finish this up until Christmas eve, but as anyone who's ever scrapbooked knows, London bridge wasn't built in a day. You could literally spend a year or more working on one scrapbook.

I've got Daryl Hall & John Oates's Out of Touch playing in my AirPods with my supplies all laid out around me. My heart hole punch, pages and pages of scrapbook papers, picture I've cut out from magazines, glue gun, and my tape that comes from different variety of designs-stars, flowers, etc. I also got the pictures of me, wearing the self-love ring that Lauren gave me back then, pictures of her that I secretly took, I also got here some ribbons, buttons, stickers, and charms. I'm not a scrapbook expert, Ally does, and she told me that a good scrapbook has a texture. It should be thick and chuncky and doesn't close all the way. I also texted Roger if he can give me some pictures of Lauren when she's still a baby and her childhood days and Roger's quick to response saying, Whatever you need, Miss Cabello. I'm on my way.

While waiting for him, I started off the page of me and Lauren. The selfie that I took of me and her secretly. I got bunch. One is she's sleeping with mouth open and I was smiling all the way to my ears. It was a video actually but I screen shot it from my phone cause it's actually cute and kinda funny. Another one is she's doing my homework and I was pretending that I'm using my phone browsing my twitter where in fact, I'm just taking a picture of her. She's hot. I mean, she really is and that's like already given. Like, duh, she's Lauren Jauregui. But I mean is, when she's too serious, she's like super duper hot. And then my most favorite is she's in the bathroom, currently sitting in her throne and I was trying so hard to snap her butt so I can see the tweety bird tattoo of her but I ended up taking a snap of her nose instead. Though the picture is a bit blurry, the memory of it is crystal clear in my head. Laughter all around the dorm and splashing water to each other's faces. We were happy. And I wish we'll always be like that.

I put the picture at the scrapbook paper one by one with a heart tapes at each other of the pictures. Below, I left enough space so I can write something. I put my heart template over the picture of Lauren and I. Below, I wrote: I love you, sleepyhead. And then I carefully glued the dried rose petal around it. Lauren's going to love this.

When the doorbell rings, I jolt up all the way to the door cause I know it's Roger. When I open it, I gave him a warm hug and a smile. "It's nice seeing you again, Roger."

"You too, Miss Cabello. Here," He handed over a thick medium size brown envelope, "I also put Amelia's picture inside. I'm sure Young master will love it."

"I really hope so. Thanks again for these, Roger."

"You're always welcome, Miss Cabello." He smiled before Roger bid his goodbye.

It takes me the most of the afternoon, but I finish the Lauren-and-Camila page, and it comes out really nice. Next is a baby Lauren page. For this one I use moon paper for the background, and I glue her baby pictures including the picture of her mom when she's still a baby. Comparing the young picture of Lauren and her mom, they exactly look the same.

After my scrapbooking, the girls and I prepare for the game. Dinah's wearing a tight leggings (bragging that ass, I see) and a black shirt that says, Fuck you, Monday- which is such a mood, by the way. Mani's wearing a black cap, Adidas black t-shirt and grey sweatpants while Austin is wearing a white baseball jersey and wear off pants. They're all wearing casual and I'm like I'm the only who wears something special. Today, I look like a cheerleader and no regrets because it's for Lauren anyway.