The Forehead Promise

Lauren's Pov

"Hey." I greeted as soon as I saw Chrissy, Billie, and Meghan hanging out under a tree with a few drinks placed in front of them. I roam my eyes around, hoping to see Camila so I can greet her my sweetest Goodmorning. Actually, I asked Roger to teach me how to speak...you know, more sweet and gentle without being sounded too arrogant and rubbish.

"Looking for someone?" I shift my green eyes to their direction, only to find Chrissy and Billie's signature smirk plastered on their lips while looking at me and then there's Meghan who's giving me a teasingly smile.

"Excuse you! I'm not looking for Camila!" I quickly replied, taking a seat beside Meghan as the three of them started to laugh.

What's so funny again? Do I sound so defensive or I'm just really a bad liar?

I raised my right eyebrow, still projecting my strong composure, "What's funny??"

"We asked you if you're looking for someone. Nobody mention Camila's name, Lauren." -Chrissy

"T-that's also the same!"

"Don't look for her because she's sick-"

"-I'm not looking for her, okay?! I don't care about her and...wait! She's sick??? What happened???"

"I thought you don't care about her then why do you suddenly looked like you're more worried than her own Mom?" -Billie

"We go to her house this morning. She had a fever." -Meghan.

"You all go to her house this morning?! Why didn't you even bother to call me?!"

"IDIOT! WE CALLED YOU, DID WE? BUT WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU ALWAYS HANG UP ON US!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!" I fired back, also yelling at Chrissy. Trust me, we're not fighting. We're just trying to prove our own points here.

"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING US TO YOUR OWN FAULT?!"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!" And then Billie suddenly interrupt us with her tongue sticking out like a child, causing the four of us to laugh.

"The three of you are like little kids. How come you all are 18 already but act like a four year old kid?" -Meghan

"It's just Lauren!" Chrissy and Billie said at the same time while pointing at me.

"I gotta go, I still have classes." I lied. I immediately stand up from my seat since I feel this urge to visit Camila because part of me feels like I'm entirely responsible why she's sick right now.

"What classes are you talking about? You're not enroll to any course there is because you said I'm rich and I don't need it, right? Why don't you just admit it that you're going to visit Camila?" Billie shouted, making sure that I can perfectly hear her since I'm already walking away from them.

"No one's asking for your opinion, Billie!" I shouted back as I walk towards the parking lot where my car is.

Before I stop by to her house, I made a few stops. First, at the Pharmacy to buy some meds and vitamins so she can have a strong immunity system. Second, at the fruit stall to buy basket of fruits. And third, at the flower shop. There are dozen of different kinds of flowers and I honestly don't know which one is Camila's favorite.