The Carrie Prank Gone Wrong

A/N: GUYSSS!!!! This book already reached 1k reads whoooo!!! 🎉🎊🎈 THANKYOUUUU SO MUCH for ur support 🤗 Love u all & stay safe ❤️❤️❤️~~~Camila's Pov

~
~
~
Camila's Pov

As soon as I open the door of our apartment, my body collapse on the floor same goes to Shawn who fell right beside me as we both trying to catch our breath.

"Camila! Shawn!" I heard Ally called out in panic as a series of footsteps approach our way.

"We're fine!" I said, raising my right hand. Truth is, we're not. After my confrontation with that Pineapple headed douche, I've been running around the campus with Shawn almost the whole entire day, getting hit by a water gun a couple of times, and so many more. It was torture! Like, literally torture. I honestly don't understand why Shawn got a red card all of a sudden when he's literally doing nothing. He's like a solemn girl, fragile, and feminine. But ofcourse, you can't see that because of his masculine body and the way he talk and move. Shawn is a closeted gay and not out yet so only his closest friends knows his dirty little secret.

Ally help us stand up as we take a seat on the couch, "Is that really their way of welcoming a new comers? In a very violent way? Didn't they know it's illegal to hurt women?"

Ally, Dinah, and I laugh at Shawn's statement, "Hey! I'm talking about you Mila not me."

"Are you sure? Cause you used Women instead of Woman."

"Whatever." Shawn playfully rolled his eyes. I glance at him and I notice a small bruise at the edge of lips, "Shawn," I immediately hold his hand to get his attention, "Did someone punch you in the face?"

"Oh!" He chuckled, holding the small bruise in his lips, "Yeah. Luckily, it wasn't a beat down, thank god."

"What?! Who did this to you?? Tell me so I can kick their ass tomorrow morning." Dinah eagerly butt in, "It was three men, actually. Handsome and sexy but I don't know their name. Anyway, they told me to leave Camila alone because she belongs to..." Shawn paused for a moment, trying to remember the name I had in my mind right now, "...I actually can't remember the name of the girl they told me but it's definitely not Hailee."

"Lauren Jauregui."

"Yes!" Shawn quickly answered, pointing his hand to me, "That's the name. But...who is she? And why is she telling everyone that you belong to her? I thought it's Hailee that you love?"

"Wait! Lauren?" -Dinah

"She's telling everyone that you belong to her?" Ally chuckled, "Oh my god, I ship."