Camila's Acting a Bit Strange

Lauren's Pov

My coach made a 7:00 am sharp training call for the Football team so even though I'm still groggy and my bed is basically whispering Come and lay here for a minute, I completely shrug it and head straight to the bathroom to take a bath. It's 6:55 am and I still have 5 minutes left before the practice starts. In my defense why I woke up 6:55 is first, I'm quick in taking a bath. Second, I have a long legs and I can walk quickly without any struggle at all. And third, I'm Lauren Jauregui.

After taking a bath, I march towards my closet and wear my plain Football uniform-a red shirt with Princeton University printed in front along with the school logo and then below my shirt there's a Football Varsity player written. At the back is my jersey number 11 and my last name and then my grey sweat pants.

Camila is in the kitchen and she's preparing our breakfast. Two cups of freshly brewed coffee and scrambled eggs and bacon and toasted breads but I'm afraid I can't have a breakfast since it's already 6:59. My eyes shift from delicious foods placed orderly at the table to Camila's soft lips. I stood here right beside my closet, completely forgetting that I'm running late at my practice and just take my time to admire Camila. I smiled when I remember what happened last night at the play. She kissed me back. And that words are like a coffee, it keeps me awake the whole night, and like energy drink that gives me enough strength to make it through the whole day.

With a smug grin, I sneak up behind Camila, giving her a back hug. "So, does it count?"

"Huh?" Camila asked and it's so obvious that even though she's making another bread toast, her mind is completely flying off somewhere.

"The kiss. Does it count?" I repeated my question. Camila turn around to face me so I move even more closer, causing her to step back until she hits the kitchen counter and enough for me pin her with my arms placed at the both side of her.

"The kiss?" She repeated like a parrot with her cheeks burning up. I crack a small laugh.

"Oh, is this real?" I leaned even more closer until our face is just inches away. I heard her gulped that satisfy my cruel curiosity even more, "Camila Cabello is blushing because of...me?" I smirk and I heard that heavy gulped again.

"B-back a-away." After a long pause, Camila finally says it even more firm and clearer, "Back away."

"Okay." I chuckled, taking a step back. "You might faint if I don't. So yeah, sure."

Camila glares at me and I gave her a smug smirk.

"So, is it?"

"I guess so." Camila answered, taking a seat at the chair and started to put some rice to her plate so I quickly grab her hand to stop her.

"What do you mean I guess so? What was that even mean??" I asked with a knitted eyebrows and snatch the spoon from her hand. I'm the one who put the rice to her plate instead and some scrambled eggs and bacon and some banana ketchup at the side of her plate because I know it's her favorite thing to pair the egg up to ketchup. A bit weird for me but in a sexy and cutesy kind of weird.

"You're asking me so I just answer it. Does it need to have a meaning or a reason at all?"

"Ofcourse!" I put down the spoon at the bowl, "You kissed me back, Camila! And don't you dare deny that!"

"Okay, fine, It is counted. If you badly wanted to."

"If I badly wanted to?! What the hell?? Why did you kissed me back in the first place, huh?"

Camila's about to have her first taste of her food but I quickly catch her hand in the mid air.

"Why??? I need an answer!"