Team Billren is on a Date

Camila's Pov

"Earth on Camila!" I snap out from my thoughts when I heard Ally's voice. I didn't know she's already standing right in front of me.

"Huh?"

"Your coffee is getting cold."

I cupped my mug and Ally's right, my coffee is already cold. These past few days my mind is pretty occupied. Not because of the overflowing plate that we need to finish before the deadline given but because of the two person who's playing tug of war and I'm the rope.

It's been three days since the incident in the basketball game happened between Ross and Lauren. And I'm talking neither of them since they're both stressing me out.

"CAMILA!" Ally snapped her fingers right in front of my nose, bringing my brain back to reality once again. "That's like the 10th time you've zoned out."

"Really?"

Ally nodd her head in response, "What's bothering you, Mila? You've been like this for the past few days."

"Ally," I reach out for her hand and squeeze it gently, "please tell me it's Saturday."

I hold my breath while waiting for Ally's answer, "It is."

"Thank fuc-father almighty god bless your soul that it's Saturday." I scratch the back of my head. I forgot that it's Ally that I'm talking and not Dinah. Ally's like the mom in here and her number 1 rule in this house is no swearing since we have a little kid living with us. As much as possible, Ally wants us to practice praising god all the freaking time.

"How was your arm?"

I shift my eyes on my left arm and the bruise is still here. Everytime I looked at it, my brain always takes me back to that day where I can't even recognized Lauren. It's like...that day, she really scared me especially those red eyes that was filled with blazing fire, "Getting fine."

"Anyway, why don't you take a bath? Dinah and I are taking Sofia out and I'm sure you need a break from those two so come on."

"You're right, I'll come with you guys."

Ally smiled before she stand up from her seat and walk over to her room. I drink the last drop of my coffee before I reach for my phone, only to see 112 missed calls from Ross and his overwhelming 57 text messages of Sorry, Mila :(( please talk to me. I miss you so much but I didn't bother myself to reply since he's also becoming a unreasonable douche.

I stand up from my seat and grab my mug so I can put it in the sink when someone suddenly ring the doorbell.

"Sofia! Can you get the door, please?" I called out my sister as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Get it Kaki! I'm playing with Dinah!" Sofi replied coming from our room.

Such a very obedient girl.

"Wait a sec!" I said as I rush towards the door and open it, only to see Ross standing in our porch with a bouquet of roses in his hands. I look over his shoulder to see if there's no Lauren around since these two loves to have a competition over me. Luckily, no green eyed girl.

"Hi." Ross greeted with a smile written on his lips.

"What are you doing here?"