Part 1: I'm No Princess; You're My Princess

Lauren's Pov

"Chrissy, tell the others we're not going to Italy." I spoke, causing the two girls to look at me with a questioning look written on their face.

"But...why? We're so excited to see Italy again." -Chrissy

"Right! The art, the scenary, everything about Italy is perfect." -Billie

"Italy is so boring. Besides, I know a place that is much more better. A place that is much worthy of our time."

"Where are we going then? Japan? Brazil?" - Billie

"It's a secret."

"Shall we tell Hailee?" -Chrissy

"Yeah. I invitated Meghan and Nick too."

"Where is really our destination, Lauren?" -Billie

I grab the glass of whiskey from the side table before I speak, "Let's say to a place that is more enjoyable than Italy."

-

Camila's Pov

Isla Paulino: Buenos Aires, Argentina || 11:12 am

We're already here in Argentina and for the final ride, we need to get on a boat before we reach the Island. As much as I want to go to this year's Princeton tour in Italy, money hinders that desire of mine. I don't have $70,000 dollars in hand so instead, Shawn offered us a vacation trip in which Ally, Dinah, Mani, and I gladly accepted. Besides, It's all Shawn's treat.

"Gurls, do you know Nick?" Shawn suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Nick...?" -Ally

"Is it Nick Jonas?" -Normani

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, him!" Shawn answered as he and Mani do a high five.

"Oh my god, girl! Nick is my long time crush! He's like super hot and all." -Normani

"I know right! I've been crushing on him since day 1." -Shawn

"Same Shawn, same. Except it's Mani that I like." I heard Dinah murmur so I nudge her arm using my elbow and smile. On this trip, Ally and I will do our very best to make Dinah and Mani share one room. You know, to make them even more close and for Mani to realize that maybe Dinah have a chance.

"Speaking of lovers!" All eyes suddenly landed on me, "You didn't tell us what happened after you confessed."

"Hailee tried to talk to me but I felt really awkward in front of her so...I dismiss the topic."

"Don't you want to know the answer to your questions?" -Ally

"I do but I'm scared. Whatever the answer is, at least she know by now what I truly feel for her."

"Mila was doing great and everything was running smoothly until Lauren ruined everything." -Normani

I smiled timidly, "I guess what she did just saved my ass from great embarrassment, don't you think? Being rejected in front of many people is way more horrible than being covered in pig's blood."

"Let's not talk about that. Today, our minds and our attention should only be focus on this wonderful vacation of ours, okay?" Shawn smile as we all nodd our heads in response.

The boat already reached the shore of the Island. And man! This place is literally paradise. White sand, clear blue ocean, fresh air, I mean, what could I even ask for a perfect vacation? This place already had it all.

"Wow," The girls gasped while looking around. Same reaction.

"The Cabin where we're going to stay is at the middle of that forest. It's not so far from the Island though." -Shawn