Special Chapter - Ross

A/N: ⚠️First and for most, this chapter includes EXPLICIT WORDS, SENSITIVE TOPIC, VIOLENCE, DRUG ABUSED and RAPE.⚠️

So if you're sensitive with the topics mentioned above, just skip this part. That's all, thank you! Love u all and enjoy 🤗❤️

___________________________________________

I'm not an orphan....

In fact, I have a parents. Breathing.

I'm not the only one....

In fact, I have two siblings

My life?

It was a living hell.

My purpose?

To seek revenge.

....
July 27, 2009 || Miami, Florida

"What's your name?" The teacher asked, shifting her grey eyes at the little boy with a smile written on her lips.

Everybody turn their heads behind just to look at the boy who's sitting alone in the back of the room. The boy who have no friends, the boy who got to experienced how cruel the world he's currently living at a very young age, the boy who's dealing with the demons whispering in his ears...
No one loves you.
You're useless.
You're better off dead.
You deserve to be alone.
You're worthless.
A born loser.

And that boy was no other than me.

"I-I'm Ross." I mumbled with my head down while playing my thumb.

"Ross, stand up, baby." My teacher softly says as tears quickly formed in my eyes, "What happened to your arm?"

Keep your mouth shut! If you say something to Miss Cindy, I will ripe your ass out! His words kept playing in my head over and over and over again as fear completely swallowed my whole being. I raise my head, not to meet Miss Cindy's eyes but to meet Aaron's. His glaring at me sharply along with Allen and Paul.

"Ross?" I shift my eyes on Miss Cindy and shook my head instead as my response, "I-I'm okay." I mumbled again.

I heard a series of footsteps approaching my direction and before I even know it, Miss Cindy is already in front of me. She held my hand giving it a light squeeze, "I knew."

"W-what?"

"You don't have to be afraid anymore." She smiled timidly. The door suddenly burst wide open, revealing our Principal, Mrs. Jocelyn.

"Aaron Sanchez, Allen Rollingstone and Paul Faulkerson. In my office, now!"

My mouth slightly agape because of my hicuffs. I watch the three of them stand up from their seat with a crumpled face. My body flinched when Aaron slam his hands a little louder against his desk while giving me a death glare. I know what that glare means.

I quickly hold Miss Cindy's hands and nudge it eagerly, "I-I want t-to go home, p-please."

"Ross, sweetheart, listen to me. There's no need to be scared off. They will be get what they deserved."

"W-what will h-happen to t-them?"

"Kicked out from the school. So Ross, no need to be scared, hmm?" She smiled before she plant a warm kiss against my head.