Game Over, Sore Loser!

Lauren's Pov

"Who the hell are you, Ross?" I asked that made him stop from his tracks.

"Hello there," Ross turn around to face me with a devilish smirk plastered on his lips, "little sister. Congrats, you've finally knew."

"You're not my fucking my brother!"

"I'm afraid I am. With my dearest mommy married to your rich dad, I guess that makes us a step-siblings, right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows while glaring sharply at him, "What do you really want?!"

He let out a small laugh, enough to send a shivers to my whole body. "I think that's not the right question to ask. I think the right question is...what am I really doing here in New York?"

I walk closer to him before I grab the collar of his shirt, "I don't fucking care why you're here. All I care is Camila and I'm fucking telling you to leave her alone! If you think you'll win this game then think again!"

He let out a loud long laugh before he speak, "How pathetic. Being Fatso doesn't make you any special, Lauren. WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He yelled angrily. His eyes are turning into red again, making me remember what happened at the basketball game, "If you think you already turn this table in your side, then THINK AGAIN! I'm just having a warm up." Ross push me away from him, creating a good distance between us. "The real game is about to start. And I'll make you realize that in just a snap of my fingers, you're no longer important to Camila. That in just a snap of my fingers, you're out."

"Really?" I chuckled, "How?"

Ross turn his back on me, "Just watch it all happen cause I'll make sure that you're going to pray to your fucking god that the nightmare happening to you with your eyes wide open stops. But not even a single prayer can save you." Then he started to walk away until he disappeared from the darkness.

Billie's right, he's dangerous. Whatever he's up to, I won't let him hurt Camila in any chance.

-

Camila's POV

For the 100th time, I turn my body on the other side of my bed. It's already 5:58 am and yet I still can't fall asleep and I don't even know why-or I do. I think this is all about the fact that Lauren is actually Fatso. How she told me I am her first love, that the feelings I've felt for her before is not a one sided feeling. Lauren also feels the same way back then and I can't help myself not to think that what if Lauren never left Miami? Maybe there's a chance for us to be together, happy. If Lauren never leave Miami, I won't get to meet Hailee and I won't get hurt so much.

I lay straight in my bed and stare at the ceiling. There's nothing left to pick up, really. We were like 8 years old at that time, playing and don't know anything much about love. And now that we're both 18, I don't think I still feel the same way as to what I feel back then. Right now is so much different from 10 years ago. Before, my heart beats for Lauren. But now, it beats for Hailee. It still does, I'm not gonna lie. Moving on from your first love and your first heartbreak as well is not easy as I think it was. And knowing that Hailee feels the same way as well makes it even more harder. But I knew I have to let go and close that chapter of my life now. There's no point of me having a regret and what if's since Hailee clearly chose to be with Meghan. But even though so many things had happened to me, there's one thing I can be sure of...

Lauren holds a special place in my heart. And even though we didn't end up being together, that spot is hers-forever.

I guess Lauren will always be my favorite almost, my maybe's and my what if's. We almost made it, didn't we? But timing is such a bitch.