Bonus Chapter: Let's Be Weird Together

Lauren's POV

We occupy the floor section for Ed Sheeran's concert. I bought us bunch of snacks and soda knowing that Camila is always hungry all the time. Whereas the brown eyed girl, she's holding nothing but her camera and my hand.

"I am so excited for this!" Camila squealed in excitement for the nth time.

I giggled, "I know. You said that exact sentence to me for a hundred and one times already."

Camila let out a shy giggled. God, she's so cute! "I'm sorry. It's just that... I'm here in my favorite artist's concert with my favorite girl, and it was all too much for me to handle."

A smirk quickly shoots across my face, "I'm just Lauren, you know? Stop drooling over me like you're my number one fan."

Camila playfully rolled her eyes before she wrapped her arms around me, "You're not just Lauren. You are my Lauren."

I can't help not to blush incredibly at her words. Just by thinking Camila saying that I'm her Lauren and that I belong to her awaken the goddamn zoo inside my body. And hearing it coming from own lips makes the living shit out of me goes crazy. Of course, I played it cool even though her words takes away my breath and my strength. I don't want to feed her ego because she's starting to adopt my behavior. And well, we all know what it is, right?

Ed Sheeran came onto the stage with his guitar. Everyone in the arena screamed out loud including Camila. She's such a fangirl and seeing her lose her shit because of him makes her 10,000 times adorable and at the same time I felt jealous.

Lucky Ed.

He kick off the concert by singing Shape of You. Camila and I dance at the beat along with the crowd while Camila's singing every words in the lyrics. Ed Sheeran performed mostly all the songs in his album divide. Out of those, my favorite is definitely Hearts Don't Break Around Here and Perfect. That song has a special place in my heart because that was the song Camila and I first dance to. It was romantic, for me.

And when that song came on, Camila and I locked eyes for a moment. Both of our eyes are glittering bright with love and sincerity. We dance slowly, holding hands just like every couple in the arena. As we sway slowly, Camila rest her head against my chest and tell me that listening to my heartbeat is her most favorite sound to hear. I blush again. And then she remind me about the dance that we had at Isla Paulino. Our very first slow dance. I thought she forgot about it but I'm surprise that she still remember every details of it.

When the song came to end, the crowd goes crazy again screaming "I love you, Ed Sheeran" as he look at the crowd with adoration on his face and a genuine smile.

"New York!!!! Are you having fun tonight?"

"YES!!!!" We yelled alongside with everyone in the arena.

"Great. So I'm gonna sing a song and I need some help." His blue ocean eyes starting to roam at the floor section and Camila completely lose herself as she waved her hands in the mid air as if her life depends on Ed's decision.

I pulled out my phone and record Camila because it is too funny to just ignore and let it pass. Besides, I can use this to blackmail her stubborn ass.

And as a fangirl she is, the brunette caught Ed's attention. The next thing I know, Camila give me a quick kiss before marching up to the stage.

I continue recording because I know this is one of the important highlights in her life and she'll treasure this moment until her very last breath.

"Oh my god, I am your number one fan! I love you so much, oh my god!" Camila stuttered as the brown eyed girl pulled Ed Sheeran for a tight hug. Her voice is shaky even her body.