Camila and the Ameties 4

Camila's Pov

Camila's Pov

After the tour around the campus which took almost an hour, we go to the Dean's office to get our schedule and to have our ID picture as well.

"Karla Camila Cabello?" I heard my name being called at one of the desk so I quickly stand up and walk over, "Here's your schedule for the rest of the semester. Welcome to Princeton!" She smiled at me so I smiled back as my response. My eyes go down to her lower chest part where a name tag can be seen, "Thank you, Ms. Vicky."

"You're welcome. Harold Stevens?" I turn my back on her and walk back to where Dinah and Ally who's patiently waiting for me.

"You got yours?" Dinah asked and I nodd my head in response, "The subjects will surely give us a headache. Have you seen it?" This time, it's Ally who speak as we walk down the hallway.

"Few. But I just wish we can survive this course cause we'll surely be dead if we don't."

"Ofcourse we will. We're like the powerful trio. But hey, always remember to share your notes with me." - Dinah.

"We will, Chee. Don't worry."

"I mean Ally not you, Walz. Your handwriting is the worst of the worst." Dinah playfully rolled her eyes on me that makes the three of us crack a small laugh.

"Camila?" I stop from walking when I heard that very familiar voice.

No way...could it be??

I turn around and it's really him, "Shawn!" I exclaimed as I run towards his direction and pulled him in for a hug, "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you're studying here so I decided to apply as well."

I pulled away with a very wide smile written on my lips, "And you're in?"

"Yes!" Shawn giggled while shaking his masculine body like a girl shakes it's booty.

Shawn Peter Mendes is my bestfriend since I was 9 years old. Since Fatso left Miami without saying a word to me, I feel really sad about it and I'm...not mad, honestly. Though I feel like I'm slightly heart broken for losing my very first bestfriend and very first crush as well, I only feel upset that she didn't even bother say goodbye to me. It's just one day, we suddenly stop from talking and then few weeks later, my Mom told me that Fatso and Uncle Mike was already living in New York. But my bluer days were gone thanks to this dude, Shawn Mendes. He's the best. Like, literally the best male bestfriend a girl could ever ask for. He's so protective to me and he always got my back no matter what which makes me love him with my whole entire being.