May the Best Suitor Wins

Lauren's Pov

Before my alarm could even ring like there's no fucking tomorrow, I immediately jump right off of my bed and take a bath. I think it's already 5:45 am and me waking up at this kind of hour is very rare to happen.

Today is pretty exceptional cause I will fetch Camila and Sofi which I'm super excited to the point where I didn't sleep that much. It kinda helps me though cause I get to finish the activities I need to submit for today.

After taking a bath, I pulled out my grey sweater and my sweatpants since the weather is pretty much freezing today. I also bought extra hoodie in case Camila didn't have one. I grab all my stuff, my bag and my car keys before I storm off my room. To my surprise, Chris is already awake. As soon as our eyes met, Chris rolled his eyes on me, making me to laugh. "Good morning to you too."

"Don't talk to me."

I followed Chris to the kitchen, not to comfort him but to annoy him even more. "Come on, Chris. Aren't you happy for us?"

"No! Why does every girl I like always, I mean ALWAYS, ended up being with you? There's no difference between us. I mean, we both had a dick, we're both good looking, we're both tall, we both had the same skin color, well, except that I'm more smarter than you-"

"-Jerk!" I hit the back of his head, "You may be a smart ass when it comes to school but not smart enough to get the girl you like." I scoff confidently, crossing my arms against my chest. "I mean, I'm more attractive than you are that's why Camila's with me and not with you."

Chris look at me, the kind of look where you finally accepted to yourself that you've really lost, "MA!!! LAUREN'S PICKING A FIGHT AGAIN!" And here comes the crybaby side of my brother.

"HAHAHAHAHA LOSER! GO CALL OUT YOUR MAMA!" I stick my tongue out before I hurriedly storm off the house before Clara could even yell at me for making his son cry early in the morning.

"Young master!" Roger startled as soon as we bumped each other outside.

"Do I look like a ghost? I literally saw you almost jump out."

He chuckled, "I'm just surprise that you're awake in this godly hour."

"I have a very important errand to do, that's why."

"How's school?"

I nodd my head slightly, "Great? I don't know, I think so."

Roger smile, tapping my shoulder gently. "You can do it."

"Thanks Roger. How I wish you're my step-mom instead."

"Clara's a-"

"-Evil step-mom? Yes, I already know about that." I slip my hand through my pocket to get my car keys so I can unlock my car. Until now, I'm still mad at Clara for literally driving all the way to Camila's apartment just to fetch me like I'm a fucking 5 year old kid having a sleep over at my friend's house. Like, that is my time to shine! That is my once in a lifetime opportunity to sleep in the same room with Camila but Lady Tremaine aka Clara aka my wicked Stepmother just came right into the picture and completely ruin everything!

"I'll go ahead now, Roger." I smiled at him before I get inside of my car and started to drive off.

Before I go to their apartment, I made a few stops. Breakfast is the most important and essential meal for the whole day especially for kids so I bought a very healthy snacks for Sofi. As for Camila and I aka the best couple ever, I think of a very brilliant idea. Which is...I'll take Camila to her favorite restaurant and have a breakfast together.

Just by thinking about it makes me so happy and excited.

After a minutes of driving around the block, I finally arrived at Camila's place. Exactly, I saw Sofi and Camila walking out of the apartment and behind them was Dinah and Ally.