53

A/N: Now what the hell just happened? What is Salvatore doing- who is he?! I have big news guys... this story is almost over! But! There WILL be a sequel. Please vote and continue reading chapter 53, babies!💋
~*~

 Please vote and continue reading chapter 53, babies!💋~*~

Maltreatment.
N.
Cruel or violent treatment of a person or animal; mistreatment.

"Wakey, wakey, puttana," A snarl came from the one and only Salvatore as he gripped onto my hair and yanked my head back. My eyes snapped open and a hoarse, gurgled cry left my throat. He chuckled as he flung my head back down and I felt my neck pop from the quickness.

"W-Why are you... doing this to me?" I whispered, it hurt to strain my throat too much. He thought for a moment before answering, "The King's and I go way back. My grandfather was brutally murdered at the hands of your boyfriend's grandfather because of some old rival feud that went way back into multiple generations of mafia kingdoms."

I flinched from how harsh his tone was and I felt the suspense in the air build-up by how quickly he was pacing, by how manic he looked as he told me his story. I kept up a strong facade so I didn't seem weak. I don't know how long I've been here, sitting upright in this chair as Salvatore beat on me until I knocked out cold. I haven't eaten anything nor drank anything. A while ago, Salvatore couldn't come to follow through with his daily beatings so he sent one of his soldiers down to do it for him instead.

"I've had people watching you for a while now, ever since you fell into the family of the Kings'. I knew it was only a matter of time that you learn their secret once you fell in love with the eldest, Elliott. Then you learned of it and bolted, coward. As expected though, you're weak," he chuckled menacingly and I chewed on the inside of my cheek from stress.

"When Viktor's soldiers ran into my father's soldiers and a feud broke out, my brother got hurt. This was about a week before Viktor died of a stroke. My brother was shot in the head, placed into a medically induced coma, and he got worse as the days went by," he gritted between his teeth and I felt pity for Salvatore. What happened to his brother?

  "Viktor passed away and Elliott took the throne, I came to Elliott. I faced him man to man and asked him to help my brother since they had the resources to help and we did not. Elliott laughed in my face and left my brother to die. So I made it my life's mission to hurt Elliott in every way possible, then kill him. So when I accidentally bumped into you in New York, I planned to get you to fall in love with me," he laughed and I cringed at the horrendous sound. Elliott refused to help Salvatore's brother so Salvatore wanted to break him... I don't understand anything. Elliott doesn't seem like he would be so cruel...?

  "But then you were way too infatuated with Elliott, so I changed plans. Befriend you, earn your trust and take you down slowly. By hurting you, I hurt Elliott. When you seemed like you were getting over him is when I made my move. Then your fucking sister just had to get married and I had to agree to go to the wedding with you or my plan would be trashed," he rolled his eyes, obviously irritated and I tried so desperately hard to yank from my restraints. I felt blood in the palm of my hands as the stinging, raw pain from my wrists left me with nausea.

  "So we went and I watched you from the window as Elliott pulled into the driveway. I guess he never recognized me with this dumb disguise. Green eyes, brown hair, super slim and a disguised, American accent. So fucking ignorant, even for a Russian," he snorted and my eyebrows furrowed. What is he talking about?

  He turned back around, put his finger next to his eyes and took what looked like contacts out. His eyes were now black. He shook his hair wildly until what looked like dandruff went everywhere and he was left with black hair.

"Ti ucciderò, ma non ancora," he said and now an Italian accent was so thick it was ridiculous. (I am going to kill you, but not yet.)

"I could tell he still loved you as soon as he looked at you. Then I just happened to go to the wedding, leaving you in a house with your ex? How dumb do you think I am? Anyways... when you danced with him I knew that my plan had gone to shit because you still loved him. Then, surprise, surprise, you disappeared and so did he. I knew you would fuck him like the whore you are," he laughed and I felt tears brim my eyes, "So I just said fuck it and took you. He thinks you left back to New York City with me, that's fucking hilarious. He's heartbroken because you left with me literally as soon as you fucked him, he'll be devastated when he gets a box in the mail with your head inside of it. Won't he? It's genius! Ha! Am I right?"

  "Salvatore, please. If you want to hurt him... let me go. I'll... I'll be with you. That will hurt him badly, just please don't kill him, Salvatore, please. I'm begging you," I pleaded hoarsely and he rolled his eyes as he stood up. He smacked me and I tasted metallic fill my mouth up. I waited for him to bend down close to me before I spit the saliva/blood mixture onto his face. He stunned in his spot, processing what just happened.

  He wiped his face and smiled before rearing back and punching me in the cheek, and then the other cheek. He grabbed the back of my hair roughly and forced my head back, "You realize you've been here three weeks, right? You realize you're never getting out of here alive, right? You'll die missing him. And that's amazing."

  No, I'll die loving Elliott. And I'm okay with that.

THE END.