34

A/N: Thirty-three chapters in and it finally happened! Are we happy, excited, a little too excited? It can only go up from here... right? Love you, shitheads. 💋

~*~

Serenity

Serenity.
  N.
The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.

"Cameroooonnn, your sister needs you..." A whisper sounded in my ear and I jolted awake. I came faced with Oliver and I screamed, sitting up. Oliver's face completely startled me. His eyes widened and I looked down, only to realize my chest was completely bare and on display for him. Elliott's hands wrapped around my chest and pulled me to him, covering me from Oli's eyes.

"Get the hell out, Oliver!" He yelled and Oliver obliged, running out of the room like a puppy with his tail tucked between his legs. My chest heaved up and down as El stroked my bare back, calming me, "Are you okay, love?"

I blew out a harsh breath and nodded as I untangled myself from his arms. I wrapped the sheet around me and sat up in the bed as I recollected last night's memories. Right after our sensual, intimate bath together we dried off, put underwear on, and went to sleep in each other's arms. It was truly a magical night and I've never felt so sure of anything until now. I'm so sure that this is it. Nothing can go wrong with Elliott by my side.

"What's that pretty smile about?" El's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I glanced over at him and realized how perfect he looked, even in the mornings. The morning sun beat in through the glass door, allowing me to watch him. He was propped up on his elbows, looking at me with a playful glint in his beautiful green eyes. His tattoos wrapped around his tanned and toned skin, screaming at me to trace every single one. His smile was perfect, perfectly straight, white teeth guarded by the perfect pink pout. Perfect. That's Elliott.

"Thinking about last night," I admitted and he smiled to himself, looking down.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" He asked, concern lacing his tone once he looked up at me.

"I'm... amazing," I said, smiling to myself before I rolled over and kissed his cheek. He pouted once I purposefully missed his lips. I giggled as he reached for me; I wrapped the sheet around me and ran to the bathroom where some of my clothes were.

"Tease!" He shouted after me when I closed the bathroom door.

I laughed to myself and dropped the sheet from around me. I quickly did my business and brushed my teeth, wrapping my hair into a messy bun. I slid on a bralette and threw on a pair of black leggings and just as I was about to grab my long-sleeved blue shirt, I saw something right beside it move. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion as I poked the shirt. A big spider around the size of my palm jumped out and stood still. Oh hell no! I hate spiders!

My breath hitched, how am I going to make it go away? Just then it started running towards my feet and I did the only thing I knew how to do- I screamed.