13. Hiroshi

"You ok?" Looking up I saw Ren's friend, with the shoulder length black hair walking over to me.

"Yah, just a little shaken up I guess." I mutter embarrassed. My eyes land onto Ren, who is passed out in his best friends arms. Bruises are already showing on his face, as his lip is also cut once again. "He shouldn't have gotten involved in that."

"There is no way Ren would let you get hurt Hiroshi." Kyo spoke up, as Rikuta easily picked the unconscious Ren up into his arms. "Ren is stubborn and won't admit it to himself. But he likes you. And that fact alone scares him to death."

"Because I remind him so much of that Shin guy." I mutter. "Do I really resemble him?"

"Come on we need to get Ren out of here, before a teacher finds us." Rikuta whispers.

"We can't take him home. His parents will flip! Oh the club house! He can stay there until morning."

The two boys started to walk away, when they stopped and glanced back at me. "Hey aren't you coming?" Rikuta asks me.

"Uhh should I?" I whispered shyly.

"Yah!" Kyo walks over to me, placing his arm around my shoulder like I have seen him do to Ren many times before. "And to answer your question, yah you do resemble Shin a lot."

"How?" I ask so confused.

"It's as Ren said earlier. On the outside you two are complete opposites. But on the inside you two are basically the same person, and that freaks him out. You always say things to Ren that Shin said to him as well. When you were dancing, what did you say to him? To make him run out like that."

I felt my cheeks start to burn a deep red.

"Kyo enough." Rikuta sighed. "Ren would kill you if he knew you were telling Hiroshi about Shin."

"He has the right to know! We both know, Ren will never tell him!" Kyo glances back at me, "So what did you say?"

"Uhh, well that he looked really handsome tonight. That shirt, made his green eyes sparkle more than usual."

Kyo bursts out laughing, even Rikuta starts to laugh as he carries Ren.

I stop walking about to turn away embarrassed. "Whoa we aren't laughing at you!" Kyo urges me to continue walking with them. "The truth is..." Kyo starts to smile. "The shirt Ren wore tonight, well Shin bought it for him. He told Ren, the green would make his eyes sparkle more than normal." My eyes grow wide hearing this. "That is what we mean, by you two are so similar."

"Believe it or not Hiroshi, Ren dressed up for you tonight!" Rikuta laughed as he glanced at my stunned expression.

"Now who would Ren kill? Knowing you told him that!" Kyo grins.

"Please. Ren can't take me." Rikuta grins. "He only ever wore this shirt and these jeans, when he went out on dates with Shin, to look extra good for him. When we all saw what he wore tonight, we were teasing him he dressed up special for someone. But naturally, our little Renny denied it all."

"But he couldn't deny the blush on his face!" Kyo added. "Trust us Hiroshi, you're special to Ren. He is just hurting from the whole Shin thing."

"How could someone you love so much, break your heart like Shin did?" I asked without thinking anything about it.

Ren's friends grew silent.

"What happened to them? I asked Ren if they broke up, he said they never did. But if he loves Shin this much. Did he move away?"

"That we can't say. Ren would never talk to us again. He has to be the one to tell you about Shin." Kyo sighs.

Though I fear deep in my heart, that day will never come.