37. Ren

After breakfast, I am once again up in Shi-kun's room. We are on his bed holding each other tightly. "I am still stunned." I whisper softly.

"About what?" He whispers back just as softly.

"Your parents, did they really give me their blessing to date you?" I chuckle.

"Told you they would." He smiles. I gaze down at his soft feminine features. "What?" I watch his cheeks dust a light pink, from me gazing at him.

"You're just so beautiful." My arms around him tighten. "Earlier, I have never felt like that before."

"Ren you're confusing me." Hiroshi lightly chuckles.

"At breakfast. I uhh, well that was so new to me."

"You said Shin's parents were strict? That you two dated in secret for a year?"

"Yah and I hated it. It was tough hiding it for so long. But his parents, well when he..." I stop myself. "Sorry, you probably don't want to hear about this."

"I asked Ren. Look I won't lie. I hated when you would talk about Shin before, but that was when I thought he may show up in your life again, and you would run back to him. I know now that he was your past."

"He was. I will always love him, I can never stop loving him, but." I lift Hiroshi's face up to meet mine. "You're my future. Shi-kun I only want to love you now."

"Ren I want you to feel comfortable with me. If you ever need to talk about Shin, I will always listen to you."

"Thank you Hiroshi. That means so much to me." I whisper as I gently kiss his forehead.

"Do you want to do anything today?"

"Oh, well I kind of need to get together with Aidan today, and then Kyo. Long story." I chuckle. "But I am free this evening." I glide my fingers across his soft cheek. "Can I take you out on another date? Without the mental breakdown part this time that is."

"Can you even afford to take me out after last night? You spent so much money. I know how expensive that art gallery cost per ticket."

I shrug my shoulders. "So I dug into my savings for that, but you loved it. That is all that matters." I grin at him. "Tonight, we will do something more casual. Maybe a walk through town? Get some street food, something like that?"

"Sounds perfect." Hiroshi smiles at me. He lays his head back down on my chest. "You're so comfy to snuggle up on." He whispers out happily.

"Good, because I love snuggling you. But I should probably go." I watch Hiroshi pout. I smile at this. "Quicker I get done with my idiot friends, than I am all yours." I smile.

"Fine." He laughs out. "Guess your friends are pretty good."

"Shi-kun do me a favor."

"Anything."

"Hang out with them more, these two months I am suspended from school. Just eat lunch with them or something. They really like you."

"Ok." He smiles.

"They will be happy to have your company. Though knowing because I am not there, those idiots will probably just tell you fucking embarrassing stories about me." I laugh shaking my head. "Second thought, maybe you shouldn't hang out with them."

"Even better!" Hiroshi smiles as he laughs softly. I smile at his happiness.

"I love you Shi-kun."

"It makes me happy that you're finally able to say that to me."

I run my hand through his soft silky black hair. "Me too. You really did put together my shattered heart." I go to sit up and he rolls off my chest. "Sorry I really need to go."