31. Ren

While driving us across town, Hiroshi gazes out the window. "So where are we going before dinner?" His soft angelic voice finally spoke up.

"It's a surprise." I grinned happily. "But I know you will love it."

"I'm excited." He smiles. "Guess I have never really been on a major date before." He whispers.

"No? What about your ex you told me about?" This actually came at a shock to me. Hiroshi seems like one of those guys who loves dates. So his ex should have spoiled him like crazy by taking him out.

"Oh, uh well..." I glanced over at him, while stopping at a red light. "Well, guess you could say he was more just like a crush. We hung out at school together daily, but that was about it. Then he said I was too girly for his liking."

"He was an idiot, but I'm actually happy about this." Hiroshi looked up at me, as I smiled as the light turned green. I face forward driving us down the street "Because now you're dating me. So guess, I am your first real boyfriend then huh?"

"Yah." He whispered, yet he sounded sad about this.

"What's wrong?"

"Well, it's just you and Shin were together for so long. I'm so inexperienced, what if I disappoint you."

"Look don't worry about that, and let's not talk about Shin tonight. I want to only think of you tonight." I wink at him.

"There are so many things I need to ask you, especially after last night."

"I know, and I swear I will answer them, just not tonight ok? Lets just both enjoy this date together."

I see him smile out from the corner of my eyes. "Ok, sorry."

"It's fine, just know this Hiroshi. My mother pointed this out to me before I left. Out of the entire year I dated Shin, even on our one year anniversary. I never once dressed up this nice for him." I pull off the city road, and onto the main highway. "You're that special to me."

"That means a lot to me, thank you for telling me that Ren." He smiles happily while blushing. He then stares out the window fully confused. "Ok Ren seriously, where are we going?"

I laugh at the confusing yet excitement, sounding in his voice. "Somewhere I would have never imagined myself going, in my entire life." I laugh out, because god that was true.

"Now I'm worried."

"Don't be, you're going to love this, trust me." I smile as we near our first destination. "We're almost there."

I watch as Hiroshi eagerly looks out the window. Fuck this guy is freaking adorable. I would have never imagined myself falling for someone like him. But damn did I fall for him, and I fell hard.

My eyes land on our exit as I pull the car off the highway, and soon I pull into a parking lot.

"What is this place?" Hiroshi turns to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Come on."I grin as I turn the car off. I open the door and step out. I drop his car keys into my pocket, and walk over to meet him as he climbs out of the car. I hold my hand out to him.

"You're being really romantic Ren." He smiles shyly.

"Hardly..." I chuckle embarrassed.

"The single white rose?" I blush as he gazes shyly up at me. "I never imagined you would do something like that." He places his soft hand in mine. I pull him into my embrace, and brush my fingers along his cheek.

"You deserve only the best." I smile and lean down to kiss his soft moist lips. Pulling away I watch as his eyes are closed and I grin. "Lets go." Gently tugging on his hand, I pull him towards the building.