50 - Ren - Epilogue

I stood in the living room smiling, as I picked up a photo of Hiroshi and myself. We are dressed in our high school blue graduation robes.

"Can you believe it's been six years already?" Hiroshi whispers as he comes up and hugs me softly.

"No, no I can't." I chuckle softly. "I was such a troubled youth in my past, who would have expected me to get here where I am now."

"Well you did Ren, you graduated Vet school and now are a full fledged Veterinary. I have never been so proud of you!" Hiroshi whispers softly.

"Shi-kun." I whisper my name, that I still call him from high school. I turn to him and hug him, kissing his lips softly. "You're the one I am proud of, working in such a well known art museum, selling your own paintings to others." I caress his cheek softly.

"I love you Ren Ozawa." He whispers ever so softly leaning his face into my hand.

I smile at the guy who stole my entire heart. "And I love you Hiroshi Saito, or should I say, Hiroshi 'soon to be' Ozawa." I raise his left hand, and kiss his engagement ring with my lips. "You mean the world to me Shi-kun, thank you for having a crush on me way back then." I whisper and kiss him once more.

Never in my life did I imagine my life would end up here.

I used to think Shin was my entire life, that without him I was nothing. God how wrong I was. Meeting Shi-kun, meeting Hiroshi. He opened my eyes to a world I thought was ripped from my grasp. That is something I can never thank him enough for. He is my world, my life, my all. He is why I wake up in the morning, why there is a smile on my face.

I have never been so thankful in my life. Meeting Hiroshi saved me. And now him and I couldn't be happier together.

And now we only have our future to look forward to together.

The End

...