34. Ren

"Ren? How did you know which room was mine?"

I feel my entire body tense up, after I walked into Hiroshi's room. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck' I mentally curse in my mind. "Oh, guess I never told you huh?" I slowly turn towards him, with this stupid shy smile on my face. "This was Shin's house, and this was his bedroom."

I swear, Hiroshi's heart just stopped beating. His brown eyes went wide, as his face lost all of it's colour.

"Shi-kun? You alright?" I ask nervously, taking a step towards him.

Slowly, and almost afraid of saying the wrong words he spoke up. "Y-yah, I guess I am just stunned to hear Shin lived here..."

"Yah sorry, I didn't even think of mentioning that before." I run my hand through my sandy blonde hair. "You know though." For the first time, I look around Hiroshi's room. "For someone who reminds me so much of Shin, not to mention living in the same house as him. But..."

"But what?" He nervously asks me.

"You two really are complete opposites. I am really noticing that right now."

"How so?"

"You mean other than your height." I grin at him playfully.

"Yah, yah, yah. I'm short, small and girly."

"No." I walk over to him and cup his face in my hands. "You're perfect and beautiful." I lean down and gently kiss his lips. I pull away and glance around the room again. "Your style is completely different too. I helped Shin paint this bedroom that dark blue. He had tons of bookshelves filled with law books, and shit I could never understand. He had a work desk that was always covered in nothing but school books and homework."

"Yah, the dark blue didn't suit my taste." He shyly whispers.

"Why pale yellow?" I asked curiously, gazing at the walls. His door and window frames were painted in white.

"I've always liked the pale shades of yellow." I smile at the art posters he has on the walls. In the corner of his room, he even has what appears to be his art zone. There is an easel set up with a canvas on it. Paints and paintbrushes placed in neat little trays.

"You know. I like it." I smile at him. "This room is so, well you. It's so bright and makes me smile." I grin and wink at him. "Just like you." I watch his cheeks blush pink. My eyes go to the stack of movies he has. "So what do you want to watch?"

I have to admit, I was freaking out to come over here. To be in Shin's room once more. But looking around it, there is zero sign of Shin. Everywhere I look in this room. All I see is my Shi-kun.

"Uhh. Honestly I don't have that many to choose from. I don't watch a lot of movies I guess." He shyly laughs. I watch him walk over, and he kneels in front of his TV. I follow after him and bend down over his shoulder.

My eyes scan mostly romantics. I grin at this. Hiroshi really is a true romantic at heart.

"This one." I reach out and remove one of the DVD cases from the shelf.

"Really?" Shi-kun looks stunned at my choice.

"Yah, it's good. I may not look like it, but I like the rare romantic chick flick now and then." I smile as he blushes.

"Ok, if you're sure. Uhhh are you thirsty? I can get us some sodas." I notice Shi-kun just got really nervous. He is so adorable.

"Ok, You go get some drinks. I will get this ready." I whisper into his ear. He blushes like mad, and jumps up running from his room.

"Damn you're too cute." I chuckle as I open the DVD case for 'Sleepless in Seattle', and place it in his DVD player. I look around and find the remote. Taking a step back, I flick on the TV and switch it to DVD. I skip through the previews and select the main menu screen. I push ok then right before the show starts, I push pause.