28. Ren

"You will never move on from Shin. He is the one you want to be with, not me. I did truly love you Ren. I would have waited forever for your heart to fully be mine."

Hiroshi's soft voice echoes in my head. Why is he talking in past tense? And why does his voice sound so incredibly sad?

I feel soft movement running through my hair. I groan as I start to come to my senses.

"Morning Beautiful..."

"Shi-kun?" I whisper as I open my eyes. Big mistake, I hiss as I squeeze them shut from the damned brightness.

"Sorry to disappoint. But he's not here."

Opening my eyes slowly this time, I find my head resting on Rikuta's lap. His hand runs through my sandy blonde hair. I attempt to sit up, only to groan from my pounding headache.

"How much do you remember about last night?" I hear Kyo's voice, as I look to see him sitting beside me.

"Ugh, not much, maybe bits and pieces I guess..."

"Remember this?" I grimace as Kyo holds up, a practically empty bottle of vodka.

"Please say I dropped it, and most of it spilled on the floor..."

"More like inside your mouth." Kyo sighs out.

"Fuck, dad is going to murder me. That shit is expensive too."

Rikuta helps me sit up. "Here, we figured you may need these." He holds out some aspirin and water.

"Thanks." I groan as I pop the pills in my mouth, and swallow them with the water.

"We also got you some breakfast." I grimace at the thought of even looking at food. "Yah, yah we know, but eat. It will help soak up some of that liquor in you."

"Fine." I grumble as he tosses me the food.

"So, was it worth it?" Rikuta stares at me while I attempt to eat and hold it down in my stomach.

"It never is." I mumble under my breath. "I didn't plan to get that bad. Was Shi-kun here? Did he see me?"

"Yah he was here." Kyo sighs.

"Fuck..."

"I warned you it was a bad idea, but you wanted to see him. Even after what you were doing when I found you." I nervously look at my friend. His reddish brown hair is sticking up as usual. His eyes look sad.

"Do I want to know?" I groan out.

"You had your phone on speaker, and you were listening to Shin's voicemail message over and over." I hang my head in shame.

"Fuck..."

"Then you started freaking out how you needed to see Hiroshi. I told you no, but you were annoying as fuck."

I run my free hand through my sandy blonde hair. What the fuck did I talk to Hiroshi about. I needed to remember this. I glance at my two best friends.

"Do you know what I may have said to him?" I am too afraid to know my answer.

"You told him about Shin proposing to you." My green eyes grow wide. "And that you said yes."

"Shit, no. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Trust us Ren, that was one of the better things you said." My heart pounds as I look at Rikuta.

Suddenly I grip my head as a memory hits me hard.

"You're so c-cute..." I grin as I lean down and kiss him. "You said you wanted me to be your first..." I start to let my hands roam over his body. "So let me..."