Introduction

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Izuku slammed his fist down onto his alarm clock, groggily turning over to read the time. The alarm read 7:20 A.M. and Izuku has to be out of the house by 7:40 in order to get to school in time. Izuku groaned and rubbed his eyes, slowly sitting up in his bed.

Today would be his first day going to UA High, a high school that was known for making the best heroes in the world. Usually people with quirks best fit for fighting were allowed into the Hero Course but Izuku was an acception.

Izuku was born with a quirk known as Telekinesis, sort of like his mother but a bit heightened. He was able to move stuff with his mind, but not for long periods of times before getting a headache. Nobody at his school was very impressed with his quirk either. "Oh what are you gonna do? Float a pencil at me?", his 'friends' would tease.

"Seriously Deku, I don't even know why you try when you have a lame quirk like that." Bakugo would scoff at him, allowing the rest of the class to laugh at Izuku. The constant negativity really caused Izuku to get down on himself, until he eventually didn't use his power at all. At least not until he met his personal hero, Eraser Head. Izuku had run into a villain a couple months back, and Eraser Head, who's real name is Shota Aizawa, rushed in to save him. Shota was inspired by the boy's bravery and level-headedness in the fight, and decided to choose him as his successor, passing on his erasing quirk to him.

Izuku gained the power to erase the quirks of anyone he was looking at, which was pretty useful since Izuku already was trained in fighting. His mother wanted him to have protection against the outside world since she didn't think his quirk was really useful in a real fight, so she had enrolled him in fighting classes at a young age. The only downside of his new power was that his body was not use to it, so he endures crippling migraines if he overuses them to a certain extent, even worse than the ones he experienced with his original power. He couldn't tell anybody about him earning this power though. As far as they knew, the power was just an extension of his original one since both involved his brain waves.

Izuku threw on his school clothes quickly before stumbling downstairs to grab a slice of toast. Inko, Izuku's mother, was already downstairs making coffee for herself.

"Good morning sweetie", she said, happily pinching Izuku on his cheeks. Izuku let out an annoyed sigh but let her do it anyways.

"Good morning mom", he said back, giving her a small smile and hugging her before heading towards the door.

"Have a great day at school!! Show them what you're made of my little hero in the making!" Inko cheered as Izuku walked through the front door and out into the apartment hallway.

(AT SCHOOL)

Izuku arrived to school just time to get to his home room within 3 minutes. He fast walked to the classroom, making it in time just before the bell rang.

"EVERYBODY SETTLE DOWN AND TAKE YOUR SEAT! CLASS IS BEGINNING!", a tall boy with glasses shrieked from the front of the class.

"Fuck off four-eyes", came a familiar voice from the back of the class. Izuku let out a sigh and turned towards the voice. It belonged to his ex-childhood friend Katsuki Bakugo. Every since Bakugo found out Izuku was quirkless when they were young, he made it a point of reminding him just how worthless he was. Izuku tolled his eyes and walked the the empty seat in the front row, just in front of a smaller girl with short brown hair. Katsuki was too focused on insulting the boy with glasses that he hadn't even noticed Izuku walk in.

The girl Izuku was sitting in front of leaned forward slowly, becoming parallel with Izuku's head. "Hi there", she said cheerfully. Izuku flinched at the loudness of her voice, but she didn't seem to notice.

"My name is Ochako Uraraka", she continued, reaching out her hand, "What's your name?"

Izuku shook the girl's hand slowly, still half asleep. "I-I am Izuku Midoryia", Izuku stuttered.

"The fuck did I just hear?" Bakugo said from the back of the class. Izuku groaned. Great here we go, he thought in his head, turning to Bakugo. "Hi Kacchan", Izuku said tiredly.

"HOW THE FUCK DID A WORTHLESS DEKU LIKE YOU GET ACCEPTED INTO THE HERO'S COURSE?" Bakugo yelled, visibly pissed off.

"Skill, I guess", Izuku scoffed back. Bakugo growled at his response and continued to glare at him as Izuku turned back around.

"Ohhhh what's his deal?" Uraraka said, obviously wanting in on the gossip.

"Oh him? We're just childhood friends." Izuku said blandly. Uraraka puffed out her cheeks.

"Doesn't seem very friendly to me", she pouted, knowing Izuku wasn't telling her the whole reason towards Bakugo's outburst. She was about for push the subject further when the classroom door flew up.

All the students' attention was drawn to the front of the class as the teacher slowed walked to the podium, with his entire body wrapped in a sleeping bag. Izuku's eyes immediately lit up upon seeing him.

"Hello class, I will be your teacher. My name is Shota Aizawa, but you will only call me, Mr. Aizawa."

"Maybe this class won't be as bad as I thought", Izuku thought to himself in relief.

940 Words
!! Hey guys, I plan on updating daily up to twice a day. I also plan on making each chapter around this same word limit or more so there will be no short chapters, excluding the next chapter!!