Its Okay To Talk About It

Midoryia's POV

The lunch bell rang throughout the class room as the rest of my classmates quickly began to pack their stuff. I did the same and pulled my backpack over my shoulder before making my way towards the door. Todoroki and Iida were immediately at my side the moment I took a step. Oddly enough, even though the constant attention was tiring it was also...assuring. It made me feel safe.

"Midoryia." Aizawa's voice cut through the air, causing me to stop and look back to him. Him and I hadn't really talked much about the incident except for when he visited me the first time. I think we were both just trying to ignore it for as long as we could. "We need to talk."

"Okay." I reply, putting my bags back down on the desk next to the door. Iida and Todoroki gave me a concerned look. "I'm fine guys, go eat. I'll catch up with y'all."

Todoroki seemed like he was about to protest but he ended up reluctantly nodding and following Iida out the door. It was now just me and Aizawa in the class.

Aizawa motioned for me to take a seat and I complied, quickly sitting in the desk next to me. I couldn't read his face as he approached the desk and pulled up a chair to sit in in front of me.

Finally he spoke. "How are you doing?" His voice was practically dripping with worry as his eyes locked onto mine. To be honest, I was a little shock. I hadn't seen him like this before. He almost seemed...scared.

"I'm fine-"

"No you're not. I've seen how you have been acting all class period." He put his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay to talk about it."

I didn't know what to say. I know I had been acting a little distant lately but was it really that noticeable? I felt my hands squeeze into fist in front of me.

"You've been through trauma Izuku. Not just physically, but emotionally too." Aizawa continued. "I'm not going to pretend like I know what you're going through, because I don't. However, I do know what it feels like to feel helpless. If you need anyone to talk to, just remember that I'm here."

I hadn't realized I had began to cry until I felt a tear land on my hand. I quickly wiped my eyes as I clenched my teeth together. All the emotions I had been holding in for the past week were beginning to rush to the surface.

"I-I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize for this." Aizawa quickly pulling me into a hug. I took a deep breathe as more silent tears fell down my face.

"There's going to be more people like her." I managed to choke out. The idea of being hunted scared the shit out of me.

"I know," Aizawa said before kneeling down in front of me. "But none of them are going to touch you. Understood? Not again. I won't allow it."

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble." I said as guilt ran through my body. He must've been worried sick when he had found out about me. Aizawa laughed softly at my comment.

"You apologize too much." He said as he wiped away my remaining tears and tussled my hair.

"Is it okay if I just stay in here for lunch?" I asked him. I didn't want my friends to see that I had been crying. Aizawa smiled and nodded his head.

"Of course."

594 words
•sorry for the short break! I just saved up enough money for an iPad so I've been messing around with procreate and drawing on my new tiktok account. But I'm back now and will get back to frequent updates•