Hide and Seek

Izuku's POV
  Today was the first day that we began to properly train for the sports festival. According to Mr. Aizawa, there are three competitions in total and those differ every year, so we have to be prepared for anything. Today's training was "hide-and-seek". Basically there was a team of hiders and a team of seekers and the goal of the game was for the seekers to capture the hiders before the time ran out.

  Aizawa told us to line up in a single file line before dividing us down the middle and assigning each side a role. I was chosen to be on the hider side so when the horn blew for the hiders to take off I was one of the first to start booking it for the buildings. I got maybe a few feet away before I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me back. What the-

  I turned around to see Aizawa holding me with his capture gear. "Mr. Aizawa! What're you doing? I need to go hide!" Aizawa shook his head. "I think it's best if you sit out of this game, you need to rest this week remember?"

  I knew he was going to pull something like this. He's a great mentor but he acts like an over protective dad. I wiggled my way out of his gear, dropping it in front of me. "I need to train for the Sports Festival though! If I don't then everyone else will get ahead. Don't you trust me?"

  I could see Aizawa internally struggling with his answer before sighing. He then pointed his finger roughly at me and said, "If you so much as get a headache, you are to report back to me immediately. Am I clear?"

  I smiled widely and nodded my head before sprinting to catch up with the others who had already disappeared into their buildings. Due to my late start I didn't have much time to find a hiding place so I ran into a building just past the first one. I pushed through the front doors and looked around frantically before noticing air vents above me. Perfect.

  I used my powers to shoot myself up the vent and open it before disappearing inside, closing it back up behind me. I figured if I could stay low enough to the bottom of the vent then the seekers won't see me and if they do, I can use my quirk to erase their powers, preventing them from reaching me either way. Izuku, you're just too smart for your own good, I praised myself, smiling at my own plan. Just then, the horn for the seekers to begin their search echoed through the entire area. Unlucky for me, Kacchan was on the seeker team, along with Jiro and Shoji. I was going to have to keep quiet to avoid getting caught by either of them.

List of Teams
Seekers                                               Hiders
Bakugo                                                     Izuku
Jiro                                                           Sero
Shoji                                                         Kouda
Mineta                                                     Satou
Momo                                                      Todoroki
Mina                                                        Kirishima
Aoyama                                                 Kaminari
Tokoyami                                               Ojiro
Tsuyu                                                     Uraraka
Hagakure                                               Iida

I could hear the seekers talk amongst themselves. Kacchan was yelling something at Mineta who in turn crying back but I couldn't make out exactly what they were saying. I then heard footsteps begin to draw closer to my building. I held my breath as Jiro walked into the building, followed by Tsuyu and Aoyama.