Flashback (Pt.4)

Aizawa turned to Izuku. "You know that kid?" He asked, gesturing to the student that was trapped by the villain. Izuku nodded, not taking his eyes off of the boy. Aizawa swore to himself, he couldn't take Izuku to the clinic since the villain was blocking the path but he couldn't just carry a kid into a fight. Aizawa scanned the streets until his eyes fell onto some  local heroes standing on the sideline.

Aizawa scooped up Izuku and used his gear to propel them towards the group.  "Eraser Head? What are you doing with a kid?" Some of the heroes asked as Aizawa set Izuku down on the pavement next to them.

"He was attacked by the same villain a couple minutes ago. I need to help stop the villain right now so please keep an eye on him while I'm gone", Aizawa said as he turned away from the group and Izuku, sprinting towards the villain.

"He's so cool", Izuku thought to himself, completely awestruck by how calm Eraser was in these situations. One of the heroes kneeled down next to Izuku to tend to some of his scrapes on his arms but Izuku didn't pay any attention. He was just watching Eraser Head.

Aizawa sprung forward at the villain, using his quirk to turn the glob to normal size, when suddenly the villain threw a piece of glob into Aizawa's giggles, blocking his vision before effectively swatting him away. "GET THE FUCK OFF" Bakugo yelled at the glob, trying to use his explosion quirk to escape.

Aizawa three off his goggles before attempting to use his powers again. That had little to no prevail as even though he did manage to get the villain down in size, the glob has learned from its past mistakes and used his body to outline Bakugo's body making him untouchable.

The glob laughed, "What're you gonna do now?" He yelled out to all the heroes. "You can't touch me without hurting the boy."

"GET OFF OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Bakugo yelled, attempting to use his quirk but realized the villain had control over his body. Izuku watched the heroes, hoping one of them would move. Instead, the villain was the first to move as he forced Bakugo forward and used his explosion quirk against the villains. All the heroes could do was dodge since they couldn't risk injuring Bakugo with their attacks.

"That's right stay the fuck back!" The villain yelled, forcing Bakugo to send more explosions towards them. The heroes were at a loss, they didn't know what to do. That's when Izuku stood up.

"You can be a hero", Izuku replayed Eraser's world in his head before throwing himself into the action.

"Kid! Wait!" The heroes who were watching him shouted, trying to run after him only to be cut off by the crowd of people that were watching the fight. Izuku struggled to the front before running forward. Aizawa was the first to see Izuku. "What's he doing?!" He whispered harshly.

Izuku's head was pounding but he pushed through it, activating his quirk again. This time he didn't direct it at the villain though, he used it on Bakugo. He shot Bakugo forward quick, successfully pulling him free from the villain's hold. Bakugo coughed up some slime before looking up. "DAMN IT DEKU WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bakugo shouted angrily, about to stand up.

"Saving your ass", Izuku said before sending Bakugo over the crowd and slowly lowering him in front of the heroes in charge of watching over himself.

"No! My leverage!" The villain hissed, turning his gaze to Izuku. "You're that brat from earlier. You're gonna fucking pay!" The villain said running forward. Izuku's head felt like it was about to explode so he couldn't move himself to get out of the way as the villain approached. However, the heroes already sprung into action the moment Bakugo was free. Aizawa wrapped his gear around the villain while another hero had a bigger containment unit on the sidelines. Aizawa used his gear to thrust the villain sideways towards the gear while another hero shut the unit tightly. The containment device clicked with a hiss as a lock fell into place.