[S] "You're Mine And I Don't Share." - Daniel Ricciardo

Request: Hi, can you do B26 and B41 for Daniel Ricciardo? Thank you :)

Prompts: B26*- "Each Of My Thoughts About You Are Improper." & B41*- "You're Mine And I Don't Share."

A/N: This is the first time I've tried writing something like this, I hope I did all right.

Warnings: Hair pulling, Daniel tying (Y/n)'s hands behind her back, teasing, vibrator, oral (female and male receiving), unprotected sex, and then I guess sort of possessive Dan?

Word Count: 2.3K

Daniel held two soda's in his hand as he stared at his girlfriend speaking to some guy he didn't know, he walks up to them as she laughs at something he had told her, he wraps his arm around her and gives a wide smile to the other person

"Hey, what's going on?" Daniel asks, he was jealous but he wasn't going to show it.

"Oh, Ricky was just telling me this joke." (Y/n) says, Daniel nods his head, he didn't care about the joke, some stranger was flirting with his girl.

"Oh, all right," Daniel says. "Do you mind if I steal her away for a moment?" Before (Y/n) could protest Daniel has already pulled her away from the stranger.

"What's going on, Dan?" (Y/n) asks, she had yet to realize how jealous he was.

"Nothing," Daniel says.

"Then what do you need? I was talking to Ricky." (Y/n) says, he frowns at her statement.

"And I didn't like that," Daniel says, (Y/n) looks up at him as she realizes that he was jealous.

"Wait, are you jealous?" (Y/n) asks, a faint smirk on her lips.

"No." Daniel answers. "You're mine and I don't share." (Y/n) softly chuckles nodding her head.

"I can't believe you're jealous of a complete stranger." (Y/n) says. "So, where are we going?" He was leading her away from the beach.

"Back to the hotel," Daniel says.

"Oh, and what are we going to do there?" (Y/n) asks.

"I'm going to make sure everyone here knows that you're mine."

•••

Daniel's lips attach to hers as the door to their room closes, the soda's discarded on their way to the hotel, he pulls her closer to him and slides his hands down her back and stops just underneath her ass, he lifts her up ad she wraps her legs around his waist instinctively, he walks towards the couch and lays her down getting on top of her in seconds, his hands move up underneath her shirt as his lips brush down her jawline, she arches back grinding herself against him.