Alex Albon - His New Physiotherapist

Requested by: anon

Request: hello and good day to you! just saw someone request a pierre imagine from you about the reader being a part of their team and both reader and pierre falling in love, and i loved that scenario! i was just wondering if i could request for a similar one with alex and one with george? they are my favorite drivers 🥺🥺 only if it's alright with you of course! love your writing sm! i enjoy reading your work so much ❤️

A/N: I HAD TO REWRITE IT AFTER THE TUSCAN GP, I Think it turned out better than it was, anyway, I wanted to publish this on the 20th, but ALEX WAS ON THE PODIUM... let's celebrate.

Warnings: Love at first sight?

Word Count: 1.5K

(Y/n) recently finished university and RedBull racing quickly approached her when one of their physiotherapists had to leave for a family emergency, they didn't have enough time to find somebody more experienced during the Tuscan Grand Prix and de...

(Y/n) recently finished university and RedBull racing quickly approached her when one of their physiotherapists had to leave for a family emergency, they didn't have enough time to find somebody more experienced during the Tuscan Grand Prix and decided to give her a try, to say she was over the moon about their contract was an understatement, she was tested before being allowed to enter Italy late Wednesday night, the next morning she met the team and walked through the paddock to meet the driver she would be helping for the remainder of the season.

"We realize that this was short notice, but we're grateful that you agreed, especially with everything currently happening in the world," Christian says as they approached the driver's rooms in the paddock. "I'll introduce you and then I must be on my way for a meeting." She nods her head as she continued following, they approach Alex's room and Christian knocks on the door, the door cracks open to reveal Alex himself.

"Hey, Christian." Alex greets him, his eyes fall on (Y/n) and his eyes quickly soften once he sees her. "Hi."

"Alex, this is (Y/n), she'll be assisting you for the reminded of the season," Christian says, Alex nods his head. "I'll see you both later." Christian turned around and left for his meeting, Alex stepped aside as he pulled the door open wider.

"Uh, would you like to come in?" Alex asks, she nods her head and steps into his room, she looks around the small room noticing a desktop, a couch and a massage table.

"I see you already have one set up." (Y/n) says as she points to the table, Alex nods his head as he closes the door.

"Uh, yeah, they kind of set up when we get here," Alex explains, he admired her as she looked around his room. "Uh, I'm Alex." He suddenly says, (Y/n) quickly turns to look at him and softly smiles at him.

"Oh, I'm (Y/n)." (Y/n) says, she extends her arm out towards him. "And I promise not to hurt you too much." Alex begins laughs as he saw a playful smile on her lips. "But I might just torture you."

"Haha, that's funny," Alex says. "Uh, so you just graduated?"

"Actually, I graduated ten months ago." (Y/n) says. "It's just been really hard finding work." Alex nods his head, it was never easy finding a job. "So, I'm really thankful when this opportunity popped up."