Lewis Hamilton - Skinny Dip

Requested by: Anon

Request: Would it be possible to do c27+b34 with lewis? Thank you :)

Prompt: B34*- "Give me a little show."

Scenario: C27- it's almost 3 am so I go down to the lake to skinny dip and you decide to join me but you don't realize I'm naked

A/N: I would've written a sex scene in the lake, but currently I'm not feeling too comfortable, if you would've asked me a year and two months ago for it, I would've been all for it.

Warnings: nudeness, getting aroused by the idea of getting caught in public, skinny dipping,

Word Count: 948.

(Y/n) and Lewis was on vacation for a week to enjoy the summer warmth, on the third night the night had been warm and (Y/n) couldn't fall asleep, when it was almost 3 in the morning she decided to go down to the lake and enjoy the cool water on he...

(Y/n) and Lewis was on vacation for a week to enjoy the summer warmth, on the third night the night had been warm and (Y/n) couldn't fall asleep, when it was almost 3 in the morning she decided to go down to the lake and enjoy the cool water on her skin, she didn't want to wake Lewis just because she couldn't sleep, she quietly leaves the house and walks down the pathway to the lake, she arrives at the lake and removes her shoes, a sudden feeling of confidence and braveness pulsed through her, nobody would notice, they were all asleep.

She looks around as she removes her pyjama top and drops it on the ground freeing her breast, she warm air blew against her skin as she slides off her pyjama shorts along with her underwear, with quick long steps she makes her way towards the water, her feet touches the water and she lets out a sigh of satisfaction as the cool water touches her warm skin, she moves deeper into the water looking up at the starry night sky, afraid she could get caught naked and yet the excitement of skinny dipping without anyone's knowledge, her entire body was submerged in the water with only her head above, nobody would be able to notice that she didn't have anything on, her body slowly cooled down, and she closes her eyes as she begins to relax.

"What are you doing in the lake?" Lewis asks, her eyes open as she turns around to look at him. "It's 3 am."

"I uh couldn't sleep." (Y/n) says.

"So you decided to come for a dip?" Lewis asks.

"Yeah, it's a warm night." (Y/n) says, Lewis nods his head as he crosses his arms over his chest as a smile appears on his lips.

"Why don't you get out then? I'm sure you're cooled down by now." Lewis says, (Y/n) eyes widen in shock, luckily he couldn't see it, but he had no idea that she was nude.

"I uh, I can't." (Y/n) says.

"Why not?" Lewis asks. "Give me a little show as you get out."

"I uh, the water is too nice, I don't want to get out just yet." (Y/n) says.

"All right, well, if you're not going to come out, I'm coming in," Lewis says, (Y/n) had no idea how to respond, how could she stop him from entering the water, from realizing that she was naked.

"You can't." (Y/n) says, Lewis removes his shirt and drops it on the ground.

"What do you mean I can't?" Lewis asks.

"It's uh cold." (Y/n) says, Lewis chuckles as he removes his shoes.

"If it was so cold you wouldn't be in there," Lewis says, he removes his shorts keeping his underwear on. "And it seems like you're enjoying yourself." He enters the water, how long would she be able to hide the fact that she was naked, he makes his way towards her. "It's a beautiful night." (Y/n) could only nod her head. "Why couldn't you sleep? Is something bothering you?"

"I uh, no, nothing's bothering me." (Y/n) says. "It was too hot in the cottage." Lewis nods his head, (Y/n) could hear her heart beating loudly in her ears, she couldn't look him in the eyes. "Too warm." (Y/n) turns her back on him and looks up at the stars, it was only a matter of time before she could be caught, Lewis moves closer to her and she holds her breath, just waiting for the moment he would figure it out, his arms wrap around her midsection as his front pressed against her back.

"This is nice," Lewis says, (Y/n) slowly nods her head as she felt his hands move lower before stopping on her hips. "Wait a minute." (Y/n) bites her lip in anxiousness. "Are you-"

"No, no." (Y/n) cuts him off as she takes in a deep breath, she would deny it until she couldn't, but she knew he had already figured it out. "You're imagining things."

"Sure I am," Lewis says. "You're naked." He moves his hand towards her pussy, feeling her mound. "Definitely naked." His hand cups her pussy, debating if he should slip a finger between her pussy lips. "Why are you naked?"

"I uh, um." (Y/n) couldn't find the words, she had no idea what to tell him.

"No need to be ashamed," Lewis says. "I just didn't realize that you were this adventurous." (Y/n) turns around to face him, his hand moving away from her pussy to her ass. "Do you know how much of a turn on this is for me?" He could feel his dick hardening, the idea of getting caught in public felt like a rush.

"Mhm, I can imagine." (Y/n) says. "The thought of possibly getting caught naked in public, having sex in public, the excitement..." His hands cup her ass cheeks, silently asking her to wrap her legs around his waist. "But I'm going to kill the mood."

"No, no, don't do that," Lewis mutters.

"You're not going to fuck me in this lake." (Y/n) says.

"That is a mood killer," Lewis says. "But why not?"

"Do you have any idea how many bacteria could be in this lake? So, unless you don't want sex for a whi-" (Y/n) says, but Lewis quickly cuts her off.

"All right, I get the picture," Lewis says. "We don't want that to happen, so let's get out."

"I'm not going to do it on the shore with you either." (Y/n) says.

"We can go inside," Lewis says. "The thought of getting caught might be exciting, but I don't want anyone to see you naked."