[S] "Let Me Give You A Reason To Stay In Bed." - Lando Norris

Requested by:  marie_norris

Request: Can you please do B3 and B41 with Lando? 🥰

Prompts: B3*- "Let Me Give You A Reason To Stay In Bed." & B41*- "You're Mine And I Don't Share."

Warnings: Soft!Lando, softness, sensual touching, clit stimulation, fingering, mention of aftercare.

Word Count: 1.6K

(Y/n) was in bed with Lando at his apartment, propped up on her elbow and going through her Instagram comments while Lando was still peacefully sleeping behind her, or, so she thought, his arm slowly moves around her waist as he props himself up o...

(Y/n) was in bed with Lando at his apartment, propped up on her elbow and going through her Instagram comments while Lando was still peacefully sleeping behind her, or, so she thought, his arm slowly moves around her waist as he props himself up on his elbow, he lifts his head and placed soft kisses on her exposed shoulder.

"Morning," Lando mutters, his voice sounding husky from the sleep.

"Morning sleepy head." (Y/n) says as she felt Lando's hand on her middle, Lando wasn't paying attention to her phone until a comment on one of her pictures caught his attention, the comment didn't sit right with him and (Y/n) could feel his arm tensing around her waist, she quickly exits the app and locks her phone. "So, what do you want for breakfast?" She placed her phone on the nightstand.

"I'm not hungry right now, I'm still waking up," Lando mutters, she nods her head and lays down on the bed.

"Wanna tell me why you tensed?" (Y/n) asks, her voice soft as she spoke.

"Mhm?" Lando hums.

"Right now?" (Y/n) says. "Was it the comments?" Lando lets out a sigh as he looks up at her face.

"Not all of them," Lando says. "Just one." (Y/n) nods her head as she licks her lips.

"Jealous?" (Y/n) asks.

"No." Lando quickly answered. "It's just... you're mine and I don't share, or rather I don't want to share." (Y/n) softly giggles.

"And why on earth would I leave you for somebody that doesn't interest me?" (Y/n) asks, the comments didn't bother her and she didn't feel the need to read them, Lando constantly reminded her that she was beautiful.

"He was being rude, he obviously doesn't have any respect for you or any other woman." Lando states, she nods her head, most of the comments were crude.

"All right, if you say so." (Y/n) says as she begins lifting the covers off from her, Lando's grip around her tightens as he holds her back.

"Where are you going?" Lando asks.

"I'm getting up." (Y/n) says. "It's time."

"Mhm, no." Lando whines. "No, I don't wanna."

"We have too." (Y/n) says, Lando shifts in his position.

"No, no, no," Lando whines out, he didn't want to get up yet, he wanted to stay in bed with her for the entire day.

"And why not?" (Y/n) asks as a faint smile begins forming on her lips.