[S] "Strip" - Lewis Hamilton

Requested by: anon

Request: B5)* With Lewis please and B37)*

Prompt: B5*- "No panties?" & B37*- "Strip."

A/N: Kind of a laid back kind of sex scene, like almost a casual conversation between them in the beginning

Warnings: Nudeness, hickey on breast, blowjob, hair pulling, clit teasing, little bit of nipple play and breast play.

Word Count: 3.1K

(Y/n) wore a long-sleeved button-down shirt that reached just below her bum, she was getting dressed for the day while Lewis was making tea for them

"Ugh." (Y/n) grains before leaving the bedroom, Lewis had once again forgotten to bring the laundry to their bedroom for her to put them away.

"What a nice look, are you going out like that?" Lewis jokingly asks as he saw her entering the living room, which was connected to the kitchen, (Y/n) giggles and shakes her head, she points to the neatly folded laundry on the armrest of the couch.

"No, uh, the laundry." (Y/n) says, Lewis's eyes travel to the pile.

"Ugh, right, I'm sorry, I forgot to take it," Lewis says as he pushes himself away from the counter.

"It's all right." (Y/n) says, Lewis walks towards her where she stood next to the couch.

"But this look really looks good on you," Lewis says, his eyes travelling to her legs, not knowing what the shirt was hiding from him.

"Oh, so you're saying I don't look good wearing anything else?" (Y/n) jokingly asks as a smile tugged at the corner of her lips.

"No, not what I meant," Lewis says, he wraps his arms around her, his hands moving lower and lower until they touched her bare thighs, his touched sent goosebumps over her skin, his hands move high to cup her ass, she could feel his hands kneading her ass cheeks. "Mhm, no panties?" She placed her hands on his chest, the fabric of his shirt separating her from running her hands over his abs. "Are you trying something new?"

"No, no, I'm not trying something new." (Y/n) says. "The pair that matches my bra is in this pile of laundry." He pulls her closer against him, the warmth from his body engulfs her.

"And who's going to notice if your undergarments don't match?" Lewis asks, she looks up at him.

"I'll notice." (Y/n) says. "And it's my favourite pair." He knew which pair she spoke about, it was his favourite as well, it hugged her body perfectly and made him lust after her each time he saw her wearing it.

"Yeah? Why don't you show me then?" Lewis asks, he wanted to be sure that she wasn't just teasing him.

"Seriously?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yes," Lewis says as he unwraps his arms from around her, he walks around her and towards the couch, he sits down on it and looks at her as a smirk tugged at his lips. "Strip." (Y/n) softly chuckles.