"You Can't Drown Your Problems In Ice Cream." - Kimi Raikkonen

Requested by: Izzy_xxx24

Request: Can I also have A28 with kimi please if it is no problem

Prompt: A28- "You can't drown your problems in ice cream."

A/N: Extremely short, I couldn't think of a plot.

Warnings: -

Word Count: 302

(Y/n) works for the F1 racing team known as Alfa Romeo, she was one of the employees that joined the team when racing returned, it was a rather warm week in Austria, and she was on her way to a meeting with some team members to figure out what had...

(Y/n) works for the F1 racing team known as Alfa Romeo, she was one of the employees that joined the team when racing returned, it was a rather warm week in Austria, and she was on her way to a meeting with some team members to figure out what had happened to Kimi's tyre during the dace when she passed him, he held an ice cream in his mouth and was mostly on his way back to his camper.

"You can't drown your problems in ice cream." (Y/n) says as she stops a foot away from him, he stops in his tracks and looks up at her.

"And who says I can't?" Kimi asks, (Y/n) adjusts the mask on her face as she felt it slip off.

"Well, I mean you can try, but it won't help much." (Y/n) says. "It's probably only going to make you feel sick if you have too much." Kimi shifts his weight onto one leg.

"Bwoah, let me have my little pleasures," Kimi says, (Y/n) softly smiles at him before realizing he probably couldn't see it behind her mask.

"All right, all right." (Y/n) says. "Well, enjoy your pleasure, I won't tell anyone." She walks past him continuing her way to the meeting.

"Wait, hey," Kimi says, (Y/n) turns around to face him. "Any idea what happened to my tyre on Sunday yet?"

"I don't know yet, I'm on my way to the meeting right now." (Y/n) says, she lets out a sigh, it wasn't an ideal result the team were hoping for but unfortunately, it had happened. "But we're going to make sure it doesn't happen again come this Sunday." Kimi nods his head.

"All right," Kimi says. "Thanks." (Y/n) nods her head and turns around to make her way to the meeting.