[S] Gift In A Box - George Russell

Requested by: Coumbasck03

Request: Hi, I wanted to ask you if you could write a smut ( rough) about George Russell ps. I love your books ❤❤

A/N: So, I watched a video explaining how the wand is used and they said that the vibrations are extremely powerful and it's not like a normal vibrators vibrations, even if it's on it's lowest settings, however, I don't know if that's true, I don't own one, also, I've noticed that my weak points are explaining what they're feeling, what their emotions are, I'm trying to work on that, but I'm struggling with that, but I hope you found this enjoyable.

Warnings: Wand massager Vibrator, Ropes, (Y/n)\s hands being tied above her head, Vibrator teasing nipples, Vibrator teasing clit, orgasm denial, female receiving oral, sex (With a condom, please make sure you use a condom, even if you're on the pill), rough? sex (I'm not sure if it is), clit stimulation.

Word Count: 3.6K

(Y/n) placed a box she had just received on the couch, she sits down and takes off her sneakers, pulling her socks off as well, she turns her attention to the box next to her and pulls the ribbon wrapped around the box loose, she opens the box and...

(Y/n) placed a box she had just received on the couch, she sits down and takes off her sneakers, pulling her socks off as well, she turns her attention to the box next to her and pulls the ribbon wrapped around the box loose, she opens the box and her eyes fall on the vibrating massager wand along with its extensions and its charger, and next to the wand laid a piece of rope, (Y/n) was too shocked she hadn't heard George entering the apartment until he greeted her as he entered the living room.

"Hey, I'm home," George says, (Y/n) could feel her cheeks heating up as she fumbled with the box trying to put the lid back on. "What'd you got there?"

"Nothing!" (Y/n) quickly says, but that only made George more suspicious, he walks towards the couch curious to see what was in the box, but she manages to close the box before he could see what was inside.

"It's not nothing," George says. "Come on, let me see."

"No, no, it's nothing." (Y/n) says, she picks up the box clutching it in her arms, how could her friend send her something like this. "It's makeup, lady products."

"Mhm, all right, whatever you say," George says, he didn't believe her, but he would find out what was inside that box, one way or another.

"Lady things." (Y/n) mutters, she walks past him going to their bedroom, she needed to find a place to hide the box from him, she could have to confront her friend about the gift later when she was alone or returning it, she placed the box on the dresser before going to the bathroom to clear some space by her hygienic products, George steps into the bedroom as she was clearing space and lifted the lid of the box, he opens it examine the contents inside.

"Mhm, Makeup you say?" George says, (Y/n) was quick to leave the bathroom when she heard his voice, she should have known better than to leave the box out in the open. "Doesn't look like makeup or lady products to me."

"George, I can explain." (Y/n) begins.

"Rope, a vibrator, oh, and a pretty blindfold," George says.