"You're The Best..." - Max Verstappen

Requested by: MichelleWellharter

Request: Could I have this one with Max too please?

Prompt: A98- "You're the best thing that has, and ever will, happen to me."

Warnings: -

Word Count: 1.1K

(Y/n) stared at herself in the mirror in the dressing room, her eye shadow and eyeliner complemented her eyes beautifully along with the light pink lipstick on her plump soft lips, the makeup artist had done a wonderful job at making it appear all...

(Y/n) stared at herself in the mirror in the dressing room, her eye shadow and eyeliner complemented her eyes beautifully along with the light pink lipstick on her plump soft lips, the makeup artist had done a wonderful job at making it appear all-natural to fit her, her eyes travel down the length of the mirror to stare the sweetheart neckline dress, crystallized Venice lace covered the sweetheart neckline to create an off-shoulder sleeve, the white mermaid style dress huge each curve perfectly, it was (Y/n) and Max's wedding day and they had decided to keep it small and inside a church instead of the beach or a garden, they didn't want any surprised from the weather on their big day nor surprised from the uninvited media.

"It's almost time." Aletta, her maid of honour, says, (Y/n) looks at her through the mirror. "Do you want me to tell you how he looks?" (Y/n) sucks in a deep breath.

"No." (Y/n) sighs. "Don't spoil the surprise of his black tux." Aletta nods her head. "We all know how good a black tux looks on him."

"The bridesmaids are in place along with the flower girl and ring bearer," Aletta says, (Y/n) nods her head. "Ready?"

"Yes." (Y/n) says as she turns around. "Let's go." She picks up her flower bouquet as she exits the room with Aletta following behind her.

Max stood at the front of the couch, nervous, unsure if (Y/n) would show up, unsure if she had changed her mind, but he hoped, prayed that she didn't, he fiddles with his fingers as he waited for the music to begin, it felt like hours but was only several minutes before the music started playing, he looks up turning to face the church doors, the doors are pulled open allowing the sun's rays to enter and light the church up, the two bridesmaids enter followed by the maid of honour, the anticipation to see his bride-to-be ate away at him, the ring bearer entered followed by the flower girl, Max licks his lips as he saw a shadowing approaching the doors, the sun shining behind her made it appear like and angel had just appeared, she had decided against being escorted down the aisle and wanted to walk alone, people stood from their chairs watching as she slowly made her way to the front, time felt like it slowed down, the people in the church disappeared and it was just the two of them, (Y/n) reaches the front of the church and steps onto the platform giving Max a soft smile, they turn to fave the priest as the church doors were being closed.

"Everyone, please take your seat." The Priest says, everyone sat down as the Priest shifted his eyes to the couple in front of him. "(Y/n) and Max, today you are surrounded by your friends and family, all of whom have gathered here to witness your marriage and to share in the h=joys of this special occasion, today, as you join yourselves in marriage, there is a vast and unknown future sketching out before you, the possibilities and potentials of your married life are great; and now falls upon your shoulders the task of choosing your values and making real dreams, through your commitment to each other, may you grow and nurture a love that makes both of you better people, a love that continues to give you great joy, and also a passion for living that provides you with energy and patience to face the responsibilities of life." He takes in a breath as he finished his speech. "The bride and the groom have prepared their own vows, Max, if you could please share your vows, and may the ring bearer please bring the rings closer." (Y/n) and Max turns to face each other as the ring bearer steps closer, Max carefully takes the ring from the pillow resting in the ring bearer's hands.

"(Y/n), today I vow to firefly love you in all of your forms, now and forever, I promise to never forget this once-in-a-lifetime love, and to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other," Max says as she gently slides the ring onto her finger. "You're the best thing that has, and ever will, happen to me." (Y/n) could feel tears threatening to appear, but held them back, now wasn't the time to start crying.

"(Y/n), if you could please share your vows." The Priest says, (Y/n) takes the ring she had gotten for Max from the pillow.

"I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple and when it is an effort, I promise to cherish you and respect you, these things I give to you today, and all the days of our life." (Y/n) says as she slides the ring onto his finger.

"You have always been there as partners, companions, loves, helpmates, and friends, now that you have confirmed your love and vows, stay close and cling tenderly yet tightly as you continue your journey through this world, keep trusting one another and bring gentle with your feelings, keep cherishing your dreams and share your joys and pains, let the times you fall short be few and be forgiven, and let the times you surpass your needs and hopes be many, continue to believe in each other, desire not to change or posses, but only to know each other honestly and completely, respect your individuality and things that make each other unique; but likewise honour your togetherness and the things that makes you one, care for each other truly and deeply, putting your commitments to one another before all else, live for your love and your love will live forever, may all the beautiful gifts that come with the promises of a long loving marriage bring never-ending happiness to you both, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The Priest says, he looks at Max. "You may kiss your bride."

Max and (Y/n) step closer to each before leaning closer to each other, their lips softly brush against each other, her lips feeling soft against, her lips tasted like strawberries, his scent surrounding her as it invades her nostrils, his arms wraps around her surrounding her with warmth, everyone stood from their chairs and started clapping as the newly wedded couple shared their passion and heated kiss in front of them, displaying their love in front of their friends and families.