[S] "There's Only One Rule..." - Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by: Anon, another anon & DannyRicFan06

Request: Hi :)) can you do A86 and B11 with Ricciardo? Thank you! // B19 with Daniel // Can you do b36 with Daniel, please?

Prompts: A86-"The More I Look At You, The More I Think We Need To Leave." B11*- "You Can Get Louder, Can't You?" B19*- "There's Only One Rule, You Can't Use Your Hands." & B36*- "On Your Knees."

A/N: Covid-19 doesn't exist in this.

Warnings: Slight (barely) public touching, nudeness, nipple licking, nipple sucking, fingering, female receiving oral, blowjob, slight hair pulling, sex (USE A CONDOM!), scratching, cock warming.

Word Count: 3.9K

(Y/n) and Daniel was attending a summer festival on a beach, she wore a Kelli bikini swimwear set and Daniel had been eyeing her throughout the party, the sun was starting to set making things around them darker, a DJ was set up on a platform and ...

(Y/n) and Daniel was attending a summer festival on a beach, she wore a Kelli bikini swimwear set and Daniel had been eyeing her throughout the party, the sun was starting to set making things around them darker, a DJ was set up on a platform and the colourful lights and lasers that were set up were now starting to showing off the beautiful colours, it almost seemed like a laser light show, Daniel walks towards her as she swayed her hips to the beat of the music, the growing boner becoming hard to ignore in his swim shorts, he placed his hands on her hips causing her to look over her shoulder at him, she smiles at him as she realized it was only him and not somebody else.

"Hey, you!" (Y/n) says loudly, he could barely hear her over the loud music being played.

"Hey, having fun?" Daniel asks, (Y/n) nods her head.

"I am!" (Y/n) says, he could see the huge smile on her lips.

"I'm glad you are!" Daniel says.

"And you? Are you having fun?" (Y/n) asks, she could see him nod his head.

"Mhm." Daniel hums, something she couldn't hear. "But the more I look at you, the more I think we need to leave!" (Y/n) pressed her bum against his pelvis, feeling his semi-hard cock rubbing against her ass.

"Why?" (Y/n) asks in a teasing tone.

"Oh, you know why," Daniel says. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

"You've told me right before we left the hotel." (Y/n) says.

"And now I'm telling you again," Daniel says, he lowers his head down to her shoulder, his lips brushing against her ear. "What do you say about us getting out of here?"

"Mhm, I'm enjoying myself, maybe later." (Y/n) says, she could feel his hands running up and down her sides, his fingers leaving a burning trail on her skin.

"The festival will still be here tomorrow," Daniel says, she could feel his breath on her ear. "Let's go back to the hotel." She could feel her legs becoming weak, but she didn't want to give up yet, his hands continued running up her soft skin, making it hard to resist, she wanted to feel his hands over her body, touching her, pleasing her. "Come on." She could feel his hand run over her bikini bottoms before his fingers dipped into them.