Lando Norris - You're Not Clingy

Requested by: anon

Request: hey :) could you do a blurb with lando? where you sit with him during a twitch stream, you often do that to chat with fans who seem to really like you. And that day you do it again and Lando wants to be funny but says something which kinda hurts your feelings? :) so maybe you try to play it off but are more quiet and distant and later after the stream he realizes something is wrong and talks to you and apologizes? btw. love your pieces! ❤️😚😚

A/N: Aren't you lucky I read angst the night before, I tried my best to make it angst and fluffy in the end, although, fluff is not my best.

Warnings: Angst, Fluff?

Word Count: 1.8K

It wasn't unusual for (Y/n) to sometimes join Lando when he was streaming on twitch, most of his fans had taken a liking towards and most of the time requested that she join Lando for the stream, the hateful messages still managed to get through b...

It wasn't unusual for (Y/n) to sometimes join Lando when he was streaming on twitch, most of his fans had taken a liking towards and most of the time requested that she join Lando for the stream, the hateful messages still managed to get through but with the number of positive ones, they were drowned out and were barely seen by (Y/n), whether or not Lando saw them, (Y/n) never bothered to point them out to him either, today was just like any other usually day when he was streaming, (Y/n) joined him in his gaming room and scrolled through her phone while waiting for him to finish, or for lunchtime to tick by before she would leave to go make them lunch.

"Hey, (Y/n), they wanna see you," Lando says interrupting her train of thoughts, she looks up from her phone. "I swear they like you more than they like me." He jokingly says, (Y/n) softly giggles and pushed herself off the couch she was seated on, locking her phone in the process.

"Don't say that I think everyone loves you to the moon and back." (Y/n) says as she grabs one of the gaming chairs closer to him before sitting down on it, he had gotten her a blue coloured gaming chair when fans started requesting she joins him more often, at first she just stood behind him, until he decided that it was time for her to get her own chair, especially when fans asked them to play games together, she waves at the camera and softly smiled. "Hi everyone!" She could see messages flooding the chat as everyone informed Lando that they did indeed love him, but they wanted to see if (Y/n) was still around, the messages suddenly changed to greetings.

"Oh, and the love suddenly goes to (Y/n)," Lando announces causing (Y/n) to softly chuckle as she crosses her legs, Lando turns his chair towards her. "Enough playing around, they want to ask us some question, do you mind?" Lando always made sure (Y/n) was comfortable before they did anything.

"No, of course not, ask away." (Y/n) says, Lando nods his head and turned his chair back to the screen.

"All right, guys you heard her, ask any question, don't hold back at all!" Lando says excitedly, questions started piling up in the chat and Lando scrolled through some. "Do you wanna read one out?"

"Sure." (Y/n) says and leans closer to the screen. "What was for breakfast?" She turns her head to look at Lando. "What did you have for breakfast this morning?"