"Make Me." - Mick Schumacher

Requested by: Anon.

Request: Hey, I enjoy your writing so much ❤ I imagine you are so busy with your writing but may I make a request? Another Mick Imagine. Maybe y/n is an intern with Prema and is only there for a short time, so maybe they make the most of it? Maybe with A15)A5)A17? Thank you so much. Lots of love - a fellow South African 🇿🇦

Prompts: A5- "Well this has gone horribly wrong." A-15 "Make me." & A17- "Can I kiss you?"

A/N: I'm not sure how the relationship between Mick and Robert are, but in this, they're close friends.

Warnings: COVID-19 Mentioned.

Word Count: 1.9K

(Y/n) had been fortunate enough to get an internship with Prema Powerteam racing, she was studying software engineering when an opportunity presented itself to her in the form of Prema, they were looking for somebody young and new to help them a l...

(Y/n) had been fortunate enough to get an internship with Prema Powerteam racing, she was studying software engineering when an opportunity presented itself to her in the form of Prema, they were looking for somebody young and new to help them a little and decided to take the risk by hiring a college student, she has given a contract for a year with the team to prove how much help she would be for the team, Mid-June she met with the team and the drivers she would be working with as well.

"Gentlemen, if you could please join us in the conference room for a minute." Rene Rosin says, (Y/n) stood at the conference room unsure if she was allowed to enter it.

"New blood, hopefully, we can learn something new." Brandon, one of the mechanics, says as he opened the door to the conference room, she faintly smiles at him as he entered the room, closing the door behind him, Rene approached her with two young men following behind him.

"Mick, Robert, this is our intern for the year, (Y/n) (Y/L/N)," Rene says. "She'll be assisting us with the car's software this season." Robert takes a step closer to her and extended his arm towards her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Robert," Robert says, she took hold of his hand and shook it, Mick was caught off guard with her beauty, it almost felt like he had died and gone to heaven for a split second, he wasn't sure if the woman standing in front of him was real or a fragment of his imagination, Robert took a step back as they released each other's hands, and elbowed his team-mate. "Mate, don't be rude." Mick snapped out his trance and quickly stepped forward.

"I, um, sorry," Mick says as he extends his arm out for her. "Nice to meet you, I'm sure it's going to be a pleasure working with you." She widely smiles at him as she took hold of his hand and shook it.

"I hope so." (Y/n) says as she releases his hand, Mick took an unwilling step back.

"If you two will excuse us, we have a meeting with everyone to discuss her internship," Rene says as he opened the door to the conference room. "I'll let you three get to know each other on another date, but work comes first." (Y/n) steps into the room, quickly walking towards an empty seat at the table, Rene steps into the room and closed the door behind him, Mick watched (Y/n) through the glass wall as she pushed her hair out her face, Robert glanced at Mick before looking at (Y/n), he chuckles and placed his arm around Mick.