"I Want Today To Be Over Already." - Charles Leclerc ft Charlotte

Requested by: Medusa205

Request: 175 with Charles when you're his best friend since Childhood you're father is one of the most important business mans in Monaco he always expected pure perfection from you you got raised very strict. You're stepmother is a famous Artist you're real mother died because of cancer when you were 5. you're stepbrother Is a typical play boy and he would like to see you fail you know that the dislike is based on bilateral you h*te him and you're stepmother all this acted perfection Is bulls*it In you're eyes but you would never say this out loud in front of you're father and stepmother you would probably get a slap for being so rude. The Leclerc's became like a real family for you Pascale is more a mother for you then you're stepmother will always be you remember one of Charles children's birthday when it gave Pizza you stared at the pizza for almost 20 minutes when Jules asked you why you don't eat you tell him that you get slapped if you eat with you're hands even when it's pizza you still remember the unbelieve in Jules eyes. You moved out when you were 18 but you still have to join „family" events like you're stepmothers Charity gala so that you all can play the perfect family fake smiling hours long for all the Journalists even when you're shortly before Dieing out of boredom you need support otherwise you don't survive one hour so you ask Charles if he wants to come with Charlotte you know how much Charlotte loves art and Charles would say yes simply for the simply to make Charlotte happy they're the perfect choice theyre one of you're closest friends beside that Charles Is a Formula driver for Ferrari and Charlotte is a lovely girl shes also a childhood friend from you the Siné's and you're family are since generations great friends. When they arrive you can help but smile there just the cutest couple in the world and they look unbelievable good you're so happy that they both will help you to survive the night.

Prompt: A175- "I Want Today To Be Over Already."

Warnings: -

Word Count: 1.1K

(Y/n) grips her phone in her hand, her knuckles turning white with anger as she ended the call with her father, she was once again being forced to attend one of her stepmother's charity gala, although, she knew the money would never go to charity,...

(Y/n) grips her phone in her hand, her knuckles turning white with anger as she ended the call with her father, she was once again being forced to attend one of her stepmother's charity gala, although, she knew the money would never go to charity, it would go straight to her stepmother's pocket to fund her artistic career and to keep her exhibit open, (Y/n) didn't want to attend knowing how much her stepmother and stepbrother hated her, her father, well, he only gave a damn when she didn't something to bring the family into a good light, other than that, she was just considered the black sheep of the family.

She brings her hands to her face still clutching the phone, she could already feel a headache coming on just thinking about the night to come, how would she survive with their criticism, faking a smile at each photographer, pretending that they all loved each other, telling the journalists with a fake smile on her lips that what her stepmother was doing was amazing, knowing that the money they would raise would never go to any charity.

She needed support, she needed an anchor that could get her through the night, she slowly lowers her phone as a name flashed through her mind, there was only one person she could call, one person that could make it more bearable, she unlocks her phone tapping on her contacts and searches for Charles's name, inviting him would mean Charlotte would come as well, and (Y/n) was close with Charlotte and knew how much Charlotte enjoyed art, Charles would do anything to see Charlotte happy, she presses on his name and dials his number, she presses the phone against her ear, it rings a couple of times before he answers.