"I Can't Keep Sneaking Around Like This." - Mick Schumacher

Requested By: angelicjack

Request: A Mick one por favor where the reader is of royal blood and tries to keep her relationship with Mick hidden from the media

Prompts: A143- "I Can't Keep Sneaking Around Like This."

Warnings: Slightly angst.

Word Count: 1.9K

(Y/n) stood outside a café where she was supposed to meet Mick for a late breakfast, she had been informed by her parents that she couldn't show any sort of affection with Mick in public, only because he wasn't of royal blood, she wasn't excited a...

(Y/n) stood outside a café where she was supposed to meet Mick for a late breakfast, she had been informed by her parents that she couldn't show any sort of affection with Mick in public, only because he wasn't of royal blood, she wasn't excited about the breakfast, but she had to inform her lover about the decision, she would miss his arm around her when they would go out for a walk, (Y/n) was so in thought she didn't realize Mick had arrived, he wraps his arms around her and leans in closer, how she would these little moments.

"Wait, no, no." (Y/n) says stopping him, Mick looks at her confused and slowly unwraps his arms from around her.

"What? What's wrong?" Mick asks, (Y/n) lets out a long sigh and glanced at the ground before looking up at him, he could see the sadness in her eyes.

"My uh parents, they said that we can't..." (Y/n) trails off, Mick immediately started thinking the worst. "They said we can't display our affection for each other in public."

"What? Why?" Mick asks, she could hear how upset he was, she looks down at the ground not wanting to mutter the words, but Mick quickly realized. "Is it because I'm not royal blood?" (Y/n) nods her head, Mick slowly nods his head. "All right."

"But we can still hold hands, as long as it behind closed doors." (Y/n) says, it wouldn't be the same, they both knew it.

"It's better than nothing," Mick says, A faint smile appears on (Y/n)'s lips.

"I suppose it is." (Y/n) says, nothing would ever be the same.

•••

Weeks passed and Mick had become unhappy with the arrangement, he wanted to wrap his arms around (Y/n) whenever he wanted to hold her, but he couldn't the rule in the back of his head being a constant reminder that (Y/n)'s parents would never approve of him because he wasn't part of any royal blood or descend, he walks towards (Y/n), momentarily forgetting that they were in public.

"Hey, sweetheart," Mick says, (Y/n) smiles at him but it quickly fades as he wraps his arms around her, he pulls her closer to him, his lips were inches away from hers.

"Mick." (Y/n) says, he freezes as he heard the loud noise of the surrounding public, people's voices as they walked past them. "What are you doing? We're in public." Mick unwraps his arms from around her and takes a step back, letting out an irritated sigh as he does.