"Can I Keep You?" - Charles Leclerc

Requested by: Michelleweilharter

Request: Can I have this one with Charles?

Prompt: A65- "Can I Keep You?"

Warnings: -

Word Count: 977

"Can we reschedule?" Charles's voice said over the phone, it's already been a long bad day for (Y/n), but the only thing that kept her going through the day was knowing that she would see Charles that night, well, that was until he called and told...

"Can we reschedule?" Charles's voice said over the phone, it's already been a long bad day for (Y/n), but the only thing that kept her going through the day was knowing that she would see Charles that night, well, that was until he called and told her he had to cancel.

"Yeah, sure, whenever fits you." (Y/n) says, she was angry but not at him, her day went from bad to dreadful, tears of anger and frustration build in her eyes.

"Are you angry with me?" Charles asks.

"It's... whatever, stuff comes up." (Y/n) says. "I'll see you when I see you."

"(Y/n)," Charles says, he could hear the frustration in her voice.

"No, I understand." (Y/n) says, she could feel a tear slip down her cheek, she sniffles as her nose becomes runny. "I'll talk to you later."

"Are you crying?" Charles asks.

"No." (Y/n) says, but he could hear it in her voice. "Bye."

"Bye." Charles sighs, (Y/n) taps the end call button and puts her phone down o the counter, she wipes her tears as she goes to her bedroom to retrieve her sleepwear, the faster she went to bed, the fasted the day would be over.

•••

Charles lets out a sigh, he could clearly hear the anger in her voice as he cancelled their plans, he didn't want to cancel but something had popped up, and he wasn't sure how long he would be busy with it, so he didn't want to say that he would be at her place later incase the thing he had to do runs late, but that didn't stop him from feeling guilty, he hated having (Y/n) angry at him, even if it was something out of his control, now that he thought about it, he never got to tell her what it was that made him cancel their night, letting out a groan he covered his face with his hands.

"Dammit." Charles mumbles, he had to attend a late photoshoot for Ferrari and couldn't reschedule the shoot, the photographer would only be in Monaco for the night, he would have to make it up to (Y/n), big time.

•••

(Y/n) sits at the edge of her bed, her toes barely touching the plush rug below in the floor, she couldn't fall asleep although she was tired, her mind kept her awake, letting out a sigh she stood from the bed and left her bedroom to get a glass of water, she takes out a glass from the cabinets and moves to the sink, she stops when she heard something at her front door, putting the glass down in the sink she felt fear creep up her spine, was somebody breaking in? she thought as she walks towards the fruit basket on her table, she picks up an apple as she heard the lock on her door being unlocked, She lowers down into a crouch position as the door opens, unsure if she should give away her location or wait for the robber to go to her room before she would make her escape, Charles steps into the apartment as quietly as he could, he faced the door as he quietly closed it unsure if (Y/n) was asleep or not.

"Charles?!" (Y/n) says loudly as she stood from behind the table, Charles jumps around to look at her, his eyes wide in shock, he had not expected her to be standing there. "What the hell? I thought you were a robber or something!" Charles's eyes fall to the apple in her hand as she puts it back into the fruit basket.

"I thought you were asleep," Charles says. "And why were you holding an apple?"

"For defence!" (Y/n) says, she runs her hand through her hair as she felt her heart pounding inside her chest. "What are you doing here? I thought you where busy."

"I finished early," Charles says. "I never told you what it was that I had to do, and I feel awful about it." He turns back to the door and locks it before turning around to look at her again. "I got a call and was told that I had to do a shoot because the photographer is passing through Monaco." (Y/n) lets out a sigh as she felt heart rate slow down.

"And you couldn't call to tell me that you were coming over?" (Y/n) asks, she knew she shouldn't be mad, but she thought her life was in danger.

"I thought you were asleep," Charles says, he walks towards her.

"A text would've worked as well." (Y/n) says, he walks around the table stopping in front of her.

"I'm sorry," Charles says. "For scaring you, and for cancelling our plans."

"It's okay." (Y/n) says in a soft voice.

"No, no it's not," Charles says. "I heard how angry you were, I didn't mean to upset you." (Y/n) wraps her arms around his torso and lay her head on his chest, he wraps his arms around her, pulling her close against his body, his scent invaded her nostrils.

"I wasn't mad at you." (Y/n) says. "I just had a long awful day at work." Charles softly begins rubbing her back, comforting her. "And just hearing that you had to cancel, it just... ugh."

"I understand, you had a horrible day." Charles softly says.

"Yeah." (Y/n) sighs. "And I was really looking forward to seeing you."

"'m sorry," Charles says. "Let me try and make it up to you." (Y/n) looks up at him.

"How do you plan on doing that?" (Y/n) asks.

"By building a fort with you and spending the night," Charles says. "And tomorrow all day long with you." A soft smile tugged at the corners of (Y/n)'s soft luscious lips.

"Can I keep you?" (Y/n) asks, Charles softly chuckles.

"Only if I can keep you," Charles says.

"I'm all yours."