"Can I Kiss You?" - Mick Schumacher

Requested by: Anon

Request: Hey :) love your writing. Could you please do A13 and A17 with Mick Schumacher?

Prompts: A13- "Dance with me?" & A17- "Can I kiss you?"

Warnings: Cliche?

Word Count: 706

(Y/n) mixed the batter for the cake she was baking as she tried to finish it before Mick would arrive, but she had unfortunately started to work on it a little too late, Mick arrives at her apartment and used the spare key she had given him to ent...

(Y/n) mixed the batter for the cake she was baking as she tried to finish it before Mick would arrive, but she had unfortunately started to work on it a little too late, Mick arrives at her apartment and used the spare key she had given him to enter her apartment, he could smell the delicious scent filling her small apartment as he entered, he closed the door behind him and made his way to the kitchen where he saw her pouring the batter into a cake pan.

"Hi," Mick says, she glanced at him before looking back at the batter.

"Hey." (Y/n) says.

"Making a cake?" Mick asks.

"Uh, yup, but I'm almost done, and then we can go watch a movie." (Y/n) says, he could hear music softly playing in the background before he spotted her phone lying on the edge of the counter, out of her way.

"What are you listening to?" Mick asks as he made his way towards her phone.

"Ugh, I'm not even sure, I just picked a random playlist so it wouldn't be quiet while I worked." (Y/n) says, he picks her phone up and unlocks it, it opened in the Spotify app, the playlist name being an emoji of a cake, he backs out from the playlist and started scrolling through her music as he waited for her to finish the cake, she placed the empty mixing bowl on the counter and moved the cake to the oven, Mick glanced at the mixing bowl and saw some cake mix still stuck to the sides.

"Can I taste it?" Mick asks, she turns to look at him and saw his eyes on the bowl.

"If you're allowed Mr Athlete." (Y/n) jokingly says, Mick chuckles as he moved closer to the bowl, he swiped his fingers over the sides, coating his finger with the cake mix before inserting it in his mouth, he swirls his tongue around his fingers and his tastebuds explode from the sweet taste.

"Mhm." Mick hums before removing his finger from his mouth. "Good." His gaze moved back to her phone in his hands before tapping on a song that had caught his eye.

"Do you want to clean it out or can I pour water into it?" (Y/n) asks, he placed her phone down on the counter.

"Hold on, hold on." Mick quickly says. "Do you want to dance with me?" (Y/n) carefully listened to the song as it played on her phone.

"Seriously?" (Y/n) asks.

"Yeah," Mick says and took hold of her wrists, he pulls her away from the small working space. "We're not gonna be able to watch the movie while waiting for the cake, we might as well pass the time by dancing." She softly sighs before nodding her head.

"All right, but I'm not a good dance." (Y/n) says.

"Neither am I," Mick says as he releases her wrists once they were standing in a more open space in the kitchen, he lifted his arms into the air before moving them from side to side, (Y/n) tried to hold her laughter back at his dance move. "Hey, you're not moving." A smile grew on his lips as he watched her trying to hold her laughter back. "Come on." He took hold of her hands and pulled her closer to him, she suddenly trips over her feet and fell against him.

"Ooff." (Y/n) breathes out at the sudden movement.

"Oh," Mick says as he steadied her, his arms were wrapped around her waist and their lips inches away from each other. "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah." (Y/n) whispers.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pull you that hard," Mick says, guilt evident in his eyes.

"No, no, it's okay, I uh, tripped over my own feet." (Y/n) says, they gaze into each other's eyes, his eyes drop down to her plump lips before moving back onto her eyes, he licks his lips as the air suddenly shifts.

"Can I kiss you?" Mick asks, her eyes fell to his lips before closing her eyes.

"Yes." (Y/n) whispers before feeling his lips brush against hers, her perfume invaded his lungs as he tastes the cake batter that still lingered on her soft warm lips.