[S] "I Want To Feel You Watch Fall Apart." - Sebastian Vettel

Requested By:  Ferrari_Babe

Request: Could I have this one and b21 with Seb V please! Thank you! Xx

Prompts: B18*- "Can You Feel What You're Doing To Me?" & B21*- "I Want To Watch You Fall Apart."

A/N: idk why, but I always picture a home office with a plush white carpet, I don't know why, but yeah, Also, could guys let me know if you want me to add Formula E drivers? I recently found it on the sports channel.

Warnings: Smut, Mention of being nude, Boob play, nipple play, slight teasing, mention of being choked, mention of being marked, explicit language, clit play, fingering, finger sucking, handjob, unprotected sex (be safe, use protection). slight bruising, slight scratching.

Word Count: 3K

Sebastian sat in his office sorting through his emails about new sponsors and old sponsor renewals, it was already late in the evening and he should have left his office an hour earlier but the emails kept filling up, he quickly grew frustrated wi...

Sebastian sat in his office sorting through his emails about new sponsors and old sponsor renewals, it was already late in the evening and he should have left his office an hour earlier but the emails kept filling up, he quickly grew frustrated with them as some upset him and others were just plain junk mail, (Y/n) had become inpatient while waiting for him and was now making her way to his office to see what was taking so long, she wanted to cuddle up to him and feel his warm body against her as they laid in comfortable silence as they drifted away, but now she was on a mission to gain his attention and had removed her sleepwear and replaced it with one of his t-shirts and a pear of lace thongs, she had become needy for his attention while waiting for him, she stops in front of the office door and lightly knocks on it before opening the door and stepping inside, his head never moving away from the screen which caused her bottom lip to pop out as she pouted, she quickly composed herself and closed the door behind her, locking it in the process to be sure none of their children would walk in on them before making her way towards the tuxedo shaped sofa in his office.

"Hey." (Y/n) softly says, quickly noting that he didn't look away from the computer screen, her eyes moved over his face and quickly saw his brows were furrowed and his lips were in a straight line as he was frowning at something he was reading.

"Hey," Sebastian mutters before taking in a deep breath and blowing it out. "Sorry, this is taking so long."

"No, it's okay." (Y/n) says as she sits down on the couch, spreading her legs just a little and placed her hands on her exposed knees, feeling her soft warm skin underneath her touch. "I was just getting a little curious." She slowly moves her hands up her thighs as she leans back against the sofa, her legs opening a little more as her hands go higher. "A little lonely." Her hands begin lifting the shirt she wore. "A little needy." Sebastian looks away from the screen to glance in her direction before looking back at his screen only to look back at her as his eyes widen, her legs were wide enough for him to see a piece from the dark red lace thong she wore, her hands move over her shirt. "For attention." Her words coming out in a purr, her hands stop at her breasts as Sebastian's eyes were glued to her, the emails instantly forgotten as her hands rubbed her breasts through the shirt, causing her nipples to hard as the rough fabric rubbed against them, one hand moved up her neck as she watched him shift in his chair as he swallowed, her fingers stopped at her lips. "Needy for your big cock." She slips three fingers into her mouth and starts sucking on them, he could see her tongue moving around her fingers and he was left to imagine it was his cock in her mouth. "Mhm." He could feel his cock twitch as he watched her, he shifted in his chair and placed on hand on top of his growing cock and begun palming himself through his jeans, if only he had realized how needy she was for his attention he would've gone through his emails the following day and spent the night pleasuring her, her other hand cupped her boob and started massaging it.